Stephan_xo

Dan0424

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes I told my son when he was 9 to try to pull it back and wash it. The babymama didn’t want to do the circumcisition like me when he was born. I was mad but whatever now he’s 15 and I’m sure he still does it. Yeah I’m gay and had him when I was 15 lol now he’s 15 Im a proud young dad lmao
Her mom did him a favor

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
Her mom did him a favor
He didn’t like it when he was little he saw me and said why my “birdy is covering and yours not” it was cute and funny and now I explained everything to him and he’s cool with it I just don’t want to get into his sexual life because is a little awkward to me since he’s 15 now and very mature so he kinda knows what he’s doing I think

sebasx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He didn’t like it when he was little he saw me and said why my “birdy is covering and yours not” it was cute and funny and now I explained everything to him and he’s cool with it I just don’t want to get into his sexual life because is a little awkward to me since he’s 15 now and very mature so he kinda knows what he’s doing I think
Babies are born perfect

Reactions: Mars777
D

deleted1199136

Pretty much every night he says he puts it on sale and claims he has new posts all the time so must be good