Stephan_xo

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
Wish he could fuck me
Me too but he's a little homophobic,he's not my friend but we used to be coworkers, now I'm gay masc but my voice is gay lol so he'd always give me the evil look laugh at me and talk shit about me just cuz I'm gay. No long ago I messaged him telling him about his OF and how he mean he was to me and he blocked me. I subscribed and messaged him again and he told me to fuk off like low key he just uses us for the money and I want to expose him at work but I'm not that fkd up

ZzTop8910

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too but he's a little homophobic,he's not my friend but we used to be coworkers, now I'm gay masc but my voice is gay lol so he'd always give me the evil look laugh at me and talk shit about me just cuz I'm gay. No long ago I messaged him telling him about his OF and how he mean he was to me and he blocked me. I subscribed and messaged him again and he told me to fuk off like low key he just uses us for the money and I want to expose him at work but I'm not that fkd up

He treated you like shit and was homophobic toward you. All the while he takes advantage of our community, in times of financial hardship no less, and you don’t want to call him all the out because you think it’s rude???

ShookedTea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah that sucks. Sorry you were treated that way by him. I feel bad trying to look at his nudes when hes hurting the gays.

Reactions: Delrey2008

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
He treated you like shit and was homophobic toward you. All the while he takes advantage of our community, in times of financial hardship no less, and you don’t want to call him all the out because you think it’s rude???
I just exposed him at work everyone is talking shit now and I told them to tell him it was me

Reactions: bbruvah
D

deleted1199136

He does seem homophobic af. It rly doesn’t surprise me from masculine OF guys anymore

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
He does seem homophobic af. It rly doesn’t surprise me from masculine OF guys anymore
Yeah he's cute in person too but is mostly his family that is homophobic maybe that's why he is too. And some girls thought he was gay at work cuz he acted a little fem sometimes idk if he did it to make fun of me or just cuz he is a little fem. I had a huge crush on him everyday just to see him at work I was happy even tho he was an asshole to me.

D

deleted1199136

Yeah he's cute in person too but is mostly his family that is homophobic maybe that's why he is too. And some girls thought he was gay at work cuz he acted a little fem sometimes idk if he did it to make fun of me or just cuz he is a little fem. I had a huge crush on him everyday just to see him at work I was happy even tho he was an asshole to me.
Yeah homophobia is taught so wouldn’t be surprised. But just different from cultures, he’s Armenian so idk much about that. He is cute asl though. You deserve better

Reactions: SassyBytch

Chris2018

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imagine he can’t even get head without hurting him or being too sensitive that’s why I don’t like uncut lol
how do u know that ? u are generalizing all uncut cocks. nobody needs ur mouth anyway there are plenty of mouths out there lol

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
how do u know that ? u are generalizing all uncut cocks. nobody needs ur mouth anyway there are plenty of mouths out there lol
Why you acting like If I wanted to suck you up. We all have different tastes and opinions and for me uncut is but again that's just me

Reactions: SassyBytch

Frexiin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Imagine he can’t even get head without hurting him or being too sensitive that’s why I don’t like uncut lol
Where the fuck did you pull that from? Lmao just because being uncut means having more nerves, it doesn't mean it's more sensitive or it hurts. Please educate yourself.