Stephan_xo

Jud4s

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posted this. I was actually supposed he posted this as he usually tease

I love it honestly, I’ve been with a lot of Armenian and majority of them are uncut. And also quite a few of them have tight foreskin.

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
One of the biggest scammers I have ever come across. Never posts anything new on his profile, deletes old posts and only sends new material as PPV.
I’ve been telling everyone and on Twitter about this guy and his homies they just want money and scam the gay community because they know 99% of their followers are gay. And some of them sre homophobic af like this dude. The only worth onlyfans of his homies at the moment is Alda he posts everyday and no girls like his homies he has few subscribers but he posts everyday.
He’s not homophobic either he’s cool if you message him he replies I asked for head he said he’d let me but when he’s ready so it’s a big difference out of all the homies Alda is the cool one and no scammer

princesssassyfiend

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve been telling everyone and on Twitter about this guy and his homies they just want money and scam the gay community because they know 99% of their followers are gay. And some of them sre homophobic af like this dude. The only worth onlyfans of his homies at the moment is Alda he posts everyday and no girls like his homies he has few subscribers but he posts everyday.
He’s not homophobic either he’s cool if you message him he replies I asked for head he said he’d let me but when he’s ready so it’s a big difference out of all the homies Alda is the cool one and no scammer

whyre you asking these homophobes to let you give them head

princesssassyfiend

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
exactly. then gon’ sit there & throw a weak ass clap back when i asked him to stop harassing these men. also, get my previous comments blocked. these inexperienced gays will learn one day.
the irony of them talking about how him and his friends scam gays, yet he wants to suck the skin off them just cause they’re straight men & subscribes to their OF. i can’t, i truly can’t.

Reactions: SassyBytch

isawitfirst

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the irony of them talking about how him and his friends scam gays, yet he wants to suck the skin off them just cause they’re straight men & subscribes to their OF. i can’t, i truly can’t.
rightttttt. he already admitted to harassing stephan & his friend. stephan blocks him & this kween decides to resubscribe & message him again, not to mention snitch to his whole work dept how stephan is a homophobe. make it make sense chile. these gayZ is ruthless.

Teamphotoshoot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait how you know all this other stuff or you’re just making stuff up, Bcuz Oskarelnene never mentioned he was blocked or how he snitched Stephens work dept....
rightttttt. he already admitted to harassing stephan & his friend. stephan blocks him & this kween decides to resubscribe & message him again, not to mention snitch to his whole work dept how stephan is a homophobe. make it make sense chile. these gayZ is ruthless.

isawitfirst

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wait how you know all this other stuff or you’re just making stuff up, Bcuz Oskarelnene never mentioned he was blocked or how he snitched Stephens work dept....
my receipt game is VERY strong. don’t try this sh*t again. i had already cursed him out but of course, he reported my comments & got em deleted.

Attachments

Alt1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
What is going on lmao. Why is it every thread I’ve seen these past couple days (Not just this one) is just people fighting like take that petty crap to twitter. Totally understand if you want to help people by telling them what accounts are good and are recommending who and who not to sub to,But at the end of the day people like what they like and should not be called out on it or looked at as stupid for paying for what they like.