Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES! I don't have a screen cap, but the white pants he wore to sing 'Born This Way' were snug in all the right places and he was bulging up a storm in them. That was the first thing I noticed.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
there was a song where he was in black pants and the bulge was even bigger. The boy is packin' some dick right there for sure

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I waited on him last week and omg, he was so fucking cute. I was checking him out and drooling over him before I was even knew who he was...he was wearing workout pants....fuckin amazing ass, would bury myself in it for days...

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, the GF says on our big 50 incher it about put her eye out...lol also, she commented Billy Bush on Extra's package keeps getting more stuffed or bigger every week or so..... man... towels a plenty? or what?

big8boner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have looked and can't seem to find it anymore, but about 8 months ago there was a self made pic of him (taken with his cell phone) that surfaced..............yes, he was naked in the pic................it was one of those sites like "Is Anyone Up?"

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMHO when he was performing "I'm On a Roll" completely solo, he sucked. When he was singing with back-up...sounded fairly good--and he is a good-looking guy. (The studio version prolly sounds great.) Really don't know him as a performer, however, since I didn't watch any of last year's AI and this was the first and only AI show I've seen this season, although I have been keeping an eye on Phillip's progress. (Sorry, but Steven Tyler absolutely creeps me out.) Sexy Adam Levine has kept me solely devoted to The Voice this year...and I only have patience to follow one performance-based reality show at a time--so no DWTS either.