Stephen Baldwin

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know there are posts about his brother, Alex, but I just saw the 1994 movie 8 Seconds and thought he, along with co-star, Luke Perry, were hunky.

I may rewatch the DVD to see if I spot any VPL's or bulges.

charliek

Experimental Member
Media
There's a hot scene in that movie were Stephen is showing a HUGE bulge in his wranglers. He's sitting in a bar and two girls are rubbing his stomach above his monster bulge.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because Stephen has found religion, via his wife, does not make him a "nut case." That's his personal business.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are right that just because he is religious does not make him a nut case. The specifics of those views are what make him a nut case, something even his brothers have acknowledged.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plus, extreme views or not, I wouldn't be going down on him to hear verbalizations about his religious theories and beliefs. He was so damned hot in threesome...

:adam4:

Exactly! I couldn't care less about the man's views. Just sit on my face!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Listen, when this guy was on TV last. He arrived in the back of a sealed old delivery truck. He had been trying to stay on top of a bean bag type chair in the dark. He was all up in the face of everyone on the set and spouting some hate based on his new found religious belief. It seemed odd. I apologize if calling him crazy made you guys upset. It is great you guys ares so broad minded and open. Have a good day fellas...again, sorry to have made you upset.