Stephen Baldwin

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Listen, when this guy was on TV last. He arrived in the back of a sealed old delivery truck. He had been trying to stay on top of a bean bag type chair in the dark. He was all up in the face of everyone on the set and spouting some hate based on his new found religious belief. It seemed odd. I apologize if calling him crazy made you guys upset. It is great you guys ares so broad minded and open. Have a good day fellas...again, sorry to have made you upset.

You didn't make me upset. I don't think you made anybody upset. No apology necessary. Or are you being facetious?

Big Jake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel bad for him. Evangelical Christianity can make a person a little nuts. I was one. Plus I think this is just another fashion of the Hollywood set. The next religious fad that comes along they'll all move to that.

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
religious nut...too bad...shame to waste such a hot piece of man

I've seen Stephen Baldwin within the past few years at events and he's not as hot as he once was in his heyday. He's sorta heavier set now, and while I have no idea what his views are; he just plain looks crazy.