Stephen Hawking

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Andro Man, Aug 16, 2007.

?

How this wheelchair mf conceived 3 children?

1. They're not his, his wife cheated on him

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. Artificial insemination

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. His dick is half man half robot, he programmed the computer to fuck his wife

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Although he's disabled his dick has a mind of its own

15 vote(s)
    44.1%
  1. Andro Man

Andro Man New Member

This wheelchair mf has 3 kids!
    Anyone any idea how?
    Estimate this dudes girth and length

2. Andro Man

Andro Man New Member

Just in case you've never heard of him

Attached Files:

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    The guy is a genius. However he did it, he did it. Those are his kids!

4. ville20

ville20 New Member

Albums:
    I had a friend who had cystic fibrosis, he got a healthy son by pulling out his sperm with injection needles. Might be the same way here...

5. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:
    He had his kids a long time back before his illness was anywhere near as progressed. End of story.

6. Andro Man

Andro Man New Member

Well, considering he was diagnosed with ALS in 1962, more or less confined to a wheelchair little after that, and the last child was born in 1979 I wouldn't say say so....certainly since in 1985 when he could only be kept alive with a machine his wife wanted to cut off his life support(was she fucking someone else?did she want to cash in?)

Theoretically you could be right, but it's certainly not a done deal

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I think you have achieved something quite remarkable for this board.

A new level of bad taste.

Andro you have some serious issues.

8. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:
    I tried to kill the thread. I swear I did, but he wouldn't let it lie </Vic Reeves>

Who cares how. He managed it. Chalk it up as yet another achievement in the face of adversity for a very determined man. Now let it go.

9. Andro Man

Andro Man New Member

Coming from you I take that as a compliment ;)

10. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    as someone who has had a family member with ALS, there are two kinds inherited and non....the noninherited is the one that moves quickly (killed my family member in less than 2 years, and took over 1 year to require a wheel chair) the inherited moves very very slowly so it could have taken several years or even decades to require a wheelchair. It also depends on if it starts in the lower part of your body (feet, legs) or if it starts in they skull......

Prepky

11. Boobalaa

Gold Member

Hey yeah..I think your parents having you is a greater achievement than Steven J. Hawkings having three of his own..Just ask them what they were thinking and then look how you turned out?..talkin about brains..better put that pointy lil sheet with the eye holes back on, after you shave your head that is.. and catch the first plane to Bagdad..there are plenty of other rag heads over there waiting to cut your fuckin balls off and shove them down your throat!!

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I don't think you should be calling him a "wheelchair mf" Andro Man, you pin dick mf :mad:

Leave the man alone. He has children because one of his sperm met with one of his wife's eggs (multiple times). Yes, when a man and a woman love each other very much, they make a baby.

13. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Peace, everyone. Yes, "wheelchair mf" is a poor choice of words, but unfortunately some people use the mf term almost as a compliment, so let's let it go and not fight about this.

:wink:

14. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Andro---
    U one sick mother.....
    Let's focus on his genius, rather than his dick size.

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Peace. The sales of managines such as National Enquirer and Globe are testament to people's insatiable curiosity about celebrities.

Let's not sling insults.

Peace.

16. zaevor2000

zaevor2000 New Member

Who cares HOW Hawking fathered 3 kids? If he did it naturally that's fine... and if he didn't it just goes to show the indomitability of the human spirit!

He found a way, that's a lot of heart right there. You have to admire the man's fighting spirit, he wouldn't let the NATURAL way hold him back... He FOUND a way. That make's him a man by any measure!!!

I am happy that he and his wife were able to have children together and have a family and he has a woman that has stood by him through thick and thin... you think it's easy to have to help someone with EVERYTHING?

Quality trumps quantity every time... we should all be so lucky...

17. Andro Man

Andro Man New Member

Haha you guys, I haven't come here to argue. I thought a forum that discussed celebrities dicksize would be a bit more lighthearted than this. Suddenly when it comes to Hawking we have to focus on his genius? Are we talking dubble standards here?, either that or this was meant to be a serious forum, and you really are curious about the dicksize of the celebrities discussed...in that case you're truely sad.
    If you're stalking me and gangbanging me with insults coz you couldn't convince me with your evolution theory bs, I'll concede. In fact I've seen the light with Hawking, his positive mutation ALS is proof that evolution does really occur. In time his wheelchair confined family will isolate itself and become a different species. In fact through them the evolution will work itself into synthesis. Before everything evolved from inanimate into animate, now this homo (sapiens)^1000 will be part animate part inanimate coz nature understood the need for a wheelchair and a computer, over time they will be born with it.
    But seriously guys grow up! Just coz you can't win a debate you don't have to resort to insults or stalking.
    And if something isn't to your liking just don't go there. See, when you guys are talking butt sex and showing off your dicks, if I don't want to see it I don't look and I certainly don't look and comment on it in a nasty way

Draft saved Draft deleted