Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

In my opinion a great one is Flashman Wade if you can stand his eccentric personality he has a wonderful ass and shows everything. Even does extra stuff. Body is still amazing and is active with his fans.
Omg yes! I had the vids when he got his ass are for the first time and tasted his load for the first time! I have some kinky wild shit he’d send! Found myself going off the deep end of kink but he’s great and worth every penny

Lps4ddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Omg yes! I had the vids when he got his ass are for the first time and tasted his load for the first time! I have some kinky wild shit he’d send! Found myself going off the deep end of kink but he’s great and worth every penny
I'd love to see that!

arieslifa

Superior Member
Media
Yeah he just left his behind wife/gf to take care of their kid for this....take that as you will lol. I'm sure they reached some mutual agreement and stuff. But from the POV of his tiktoks you wouldn't think any work is being done lol
Wait he’s married/ have a gf with a kid ? And doing all this?? I swear 2020/2021 has really got these people acting out and creating onlyfans and shit lol

arieslifa

Superior Member
Media
I agree with everything especially about the crusty musty stench it must have. That mullet needs to be cut and cleaned and his ass needs a good scrub and douche
For real, that mullet is a big turn off for me. He looks like he needs to shower in bleach.

PeeJay156

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
i swear straight men with big booties need to go back to selling meal plans/personal training because the OF grift is exhausting. the content is dry as hell, every time.

gay people: please stop hyping these dudes up. I BEG!

It’s not gone stop, cause just because they’re tired of this one- another one with a phat ass is gone pop up next week and they’ll be hyping that one up next ..

It all makes a complete circle

beg them to make an OF
Dude says ok, but only thirst traps but no nudes
They ignore and subscribe
Comes on LPSG and says he’s a scammer
And on to the next one

Thottythirtysumn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you have lower morals, you're most DEFINITELY better off just baiting them than gassing them up to start an OF. Honestly this dude isn't the smartest, as we all know, he could have been baited EASILY. But now he's definitely on the lookout for it.

D

deleted2191631

Hi Stephen how are you honey?
giphy.gif