Stephen Miller's Leaked E-mails Out Him As A Full-blown White Natonalist

BillDodson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He writes: "Nature's law is tooth and claw. All the rest is error." Celebrating white european violence while suggesting some genetic flaw in the "other" race when violence enters the picutre. Never mind race is a myth.

What he did was acknowledge white violence with that comment. What you did was use it to discount other groups violence.

It would appear you really do want to play the which race is more violent while implying that they are inherently violent game. My i tag in? So, how many people of color (not just black people) have white people in america not only murdered, raped, molested, tortured and enslaved? But over hundreds of years? :D

Really? A lot less than blacks I expect. P.S. being "enslaved" by civilised people was like winning the lottery for Africans. Get real. Educate yourself, bigot!

He writes: "Nature's law is tooth and claw. All the rest is error." Celebrating white european violence while suggesting some genetic flaw in the "other" race when violence enters the picutre. Never mind race is a myth.

Hey bro,

You're mentally ill.

Regards

Raging Speedhorn

In other words VIOLENT.

The same way Russia "founded" Chimera. The word is "invasion" not the falsehood of "founded". Call it what it is.
You support the violence used to as you say "found" a nation by certain tribes or races then decry violence if it is used by another. Sweet duplicity.

This is how Raging Speedhorn "founds" a nation:

https://www.history.com/topics/native-american-history/american-indian-wars

View attachment 10696221

Anyway back on ignore for you. Time is too precious for buffoons.

And another one rage quits.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Hahahaha, cool effort post bro.

What is a "white supremacist", exactly?

Once you've clarified that, tell me more about my "cherry picking" of several decades of FBI crime statistics.

Incidentally, since you mention New Zealand, who were the targets there? And why were they there?

Oh, and who are these "other white people"?

Ah so you're just trolling. Yet another one of those kinds of people who will say a thing and then when people disagree and give factual evidence towards why you're wrong you disappear in a ball of bullshit and a reality that doesn't exist.

The kind of person who tries to imply all black people are a thing and then when someone uses your attempt at logic against you by including all of history all of sudden THEY are the bigots. lol

The kind of person who believes a youtuber over historians. lol

I do see you no longer want to play that game. Because i personally never mentioned new zealand. :D

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
And another one rage quits.

Lets fully rip you a new one though. Since you seem to have the brain speed of a hamster with the same capacity. How many people of color have white people killed over the span of american history? It's a simple question. You should be able to handle it if you aren't here to just troll. Should be able to come up with a logical answer if you aren't being overly emotional and want to TRIGGER people. Come on. Don't run now. :D

BillDodson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ah so you're just trolling. Yet another one of those kinds of people who will say a thing and then when people disagree and give factual evidence towards why you're wrong you disappear in a ball of bullshit and a reality that doesn't exist.

The kind of person who tries to imply all black people are a thing and then when someone uses your attempt at logic against you by including all of history all of sudden THEY are the bigots. lol

I do see you no longer want to play that game. Because i personally never mentioned new zealand. :D

uh we've watched your group of buddies here block when we didn't agree with you, none of us have done that. lol.

And yeah, you did bring up New Zealand lol

Reactions: Raging Speedhorn

"Race is a myth"?

Hahahahaha, ok boomer.

Reactions: malakos

You didn't answer the questions, incidentally. Get a move on.

Lets fully rip you a new one though. Since you seem to have the brain speed of a hamster with the same capacity. How many people of color have white people killed over the span of american history? It's a simple question. You should be able to handle it if you aren't here to just troll. Should be able to come up with a logical answer if you aren't being overly emotional and want to TRIGGER people. Come on. Don't run now. :D

Your argument, you tell me how many.

Then tell me how many non-whites have willingly left America, the nation founded by whites.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, anyone who disagrees with you is trolling.

Yeah except the only empirical evidence anyone produced actually proved my point. The rest was just context free white guilt Jew brainwashing.

When most of the "historians" are Jews are bought and paid for by Jews, yeah, I do.

Yeah I definitely just imagined it in the quoted text in your post.

Oh and just to make sure you understand whats happening and what will continue to happen. I'm baiting you and using you as an example. See i don't think much is wrong with our educational system. The information is there. It's just that the areas people grow up in have a direct effect on their ability to be logical at any given moment. And when it comes to rural white areas the influence to be spastic when it comes to race is incredibly high.

It isn't the education materials that are the problem. It's the people who are around the students that are the problem. When you grow up with illogical people. Teachers then have to put even more focus on logic than before just so everything else they've taught doesn't fly out the window.

You. Are a product of those kinds of homes. Those kinds of families in which logic is no where to be found.

So go ahead. Be my example.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, anyone who disagrees with you is trolling.

Yeah except the only empirical evidence anyone produced actually proved my point. The rest was just context free white guilt Jew brainwashing.

When most of the "historians" are Jews are bought and paid for by Jews, yeah, I do.

Yeah I definitely just imagined it in the quoted text in your post.

Keep talking. How many people do you think white people have murdered, raped, molested, tortured and enslaved in america throughout it's life span so far?

It's a very easy question for someone who isn't trolling others to answers. Here's your chance. Oh and i don't just mean people of color this time. I mean in general. :D

Oh and just to make sure you understand whats happening and what will continue to happen. I'm baiting you and using you as an example. See i don't think much is wrong with our educational system. The information is there. It's just that the areas people grow up in have a direct effect on their ability to be logical at any given moment. And when it comes to rural white areas the influence to be spastic when it comes to race is incredibly high.

It isn't the education materials that are the problem. It's the people who are around the students that are the problem. When you grow up with illogical people. Teachers then have to put even more focus on logic than before just so everything else they've taught doesn't fly out the window.

You. Are a product of those kinds of homes. Those kinds of families in which logic is no where to be found.

So go ahead. Be my example.

Rural white areas? Like London, England, where I'm from?

Come and look at the crime by race here, you fucking bellend.

Tell me more about how "illogical" it is to have a desire to avoid the 12-15% of the population who account for about half to two thirds of all the robbery, violence, and murder.

When you've done that, tell me: what's a "white supremacist"?

Then tell me: do you believe members of the European race are entitled to think and organise collectively in their own interest, or not?

Reactions: malakos

How many people do you think white people have murdered, raped, molested, tortured and enslaved in america throughout it's life span so far?

It's a very easy question for someone who isn't trolling others to answers. Here's your chance. Oh and i don't just mean people of color this time. I mean in general. :D

Your argument, you tell me.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Rural white areas? Like London, England, where I'm from?

Come and look at the crime by race here, you fucking bellend.

Tell me more about how "illogical" it is to have a desire to avoid the 12-15% of the population who account for about half to two thirds of all the robbery, violence, and murder.

When you've done that, tell me: what's a "white supremacist"?

Then tell me: do you believe members of the European race are entitled to think and organise collectively in their own interest, or not?

Does my question frighten you?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Do you believe members of the European race are entitled to think and organise collectively in their own interest, or not?

Afraid of answering questions now? Yours has long since been answered. And thank you for being an example of why education isn't exactly at fault when it comes to interactions regarding race. So whenever you feel up to it the question will still be there for you. Whenever you aren't so overly emotional that is.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you believe members of the European race are entitled to think and organise collectively in their own interest, or not?
There is no such thing as "the European race."