stephonhorseman / itsmestephonn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where you get those from?? So hot
The first few are from his TikTok. It's banned. I cropped and slowed it down. The swinging was from Twitter, he deleted everything. The pic is from IG.

I'm pretty sure you had the links, but unfortunately he probably deleted this before you found em. I got two recordings to upload well clips of the good parts

Tosad

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first few are from his TikTok. It's banned. I cropped and slowed it down. The swinging was from Twitter, he deleted everything. The pic is from IG.

I'm pretty sure you had the links, but unfortunately he probably deleted this before you found em. I got two recordings to upload well clips of the good parts
Oh ok thank you for sharing!

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His OF isn't worth it... yet. Honestly his twitter and IG is better than then $20 he's asking for his OF. Well he won't get another sub from me. Honestly thought since he has such fun on his free social media, he would bring that energy to OF, NOPE. There is NOTHING new. 20 days and 40 secs of video TOTAL and a few low quality pictures.

Tosad

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His OF isn't worth it... yet. Honestly his twitter and IG is better than then $20 he's asking for his OF. Well he won't get another sub from me. Honestly thought since he has such fun on his free social media, he would bring that energy to OF, NOPE. There is NOTHING new. 20 days and 40 secs of video TOTAL and a few low quality pictures.
Dang man, did you saves anything from it?

Reactions: Spanky1345

Yes.No.Whatever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He’s recently been posting some new stuff on his Twitter, idk of that means that his OF is heating up or not tho because I don’t got $20 for that right now
I just checked his Twitter and it's been wiped clean.

Check it out

He's very schizophrenic on social media. Post. Delete. Post. Delete. He's a strange dude.