Stepmom obsession

JulesD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a 37yr stepmom who is extremely sexy and beautiful and I think I am obsessed with wanting to fuck her. That will NEVER happen, so I will settle for just seeing her pussy.

Every day before she gets home from work. I lie on her bed with 3 pairs of her panties and her cock shaped dildo. I put the one pair on, put the other pair on her bed with her dildo behind it and when I eventually stop teasing myself and let myself touch my cock, I wrap the other pair around it.

I'm definately a bit bi, because when I muff her panties and lick her dildo, I not only get turned on by the fact that it was recently inside her pussy, but also that its her hard cock I'm sucking. I also cum all over it and the lick it off as if it had cum. It is strange to think of fuckin her pussy while at the same time sucking her cock, but it is really a turn on.

In the evening, she sometimes lies on the couch with really tight tracksuit pants on, she clearly has panties on and her cameltoe is so awesome (to any women reading this - do you know when you wear tight pants how your pussy appears to guys, do you try hide it or enjoy them looking at it?)

After sitting in a chair behind her with it in full view a rubbing my cock, I go off to the bathroom to cum.

In bed at night, I jerk off again with her mostly in my mind.

She has walked in on me before just as I was cumming (not in her room thankfully) so she has seen me, I only think its fair that I get to see her aswell.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I knew someone was violating my underwear and my toy, I'd make them wish they were never born. I'd never feel safe living with them again. If my spouse chose their deviant child over me (and depending on the age, perhaps they should) that would be the end of my marriage as well.

It is quite possible that if she discovered your activities, it would disturb her piece of mind. Who gives a flying fuck what you want? "...I will settle for just seeing her pussy" as if you are goddamned ENTITLED! What a brat! What about her right to privacy in her own home? I hope she never finds out- but that's for HER well-being that I wish that. You could rot for all I care.

Last edited:

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I married my second wife, she was in her early thirties, and my son was in his early teens. So, he was old enough to notice how she was built, especially since she was not overly modest and was always giving him "accidental" looks at her tits, at least. I knew the boy was turned on by her and was sure that he would have welcomed the chance to fuck her.

After she and I divorced, and he was then in his early twenties, he asked me if I thought anyone else was fucking her now. I told him that I didn't know, and asked if he had fantasies about fucking her. He said "Oh Yeah!" and asked how I would feel about it.

I told him to "go for it" if he could. I see no reason why he should not try to fuck her, especailly after she and I were divorced, even if she did carry the title of "step mother" in his head.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I married my second wife, she was in her early thirties, and my son was in his early teens. So, he was old enough to notice how she was built, especially since she was not overly modest and was always giving him "accidental" looks at her tits, at least. I knew the boy was turned on by her and was sure that he would have welcomed the chance to fuck her.

After she and I divorced, and he was then in his early twenties, he asked me if I thought anyone else was fucking her now. I told him that I didn't know, and asked if he had fantasies about fucking her. He said "Oh Yeah!" and asked how I would feel about it.

I told him to "go for it" if he could. I see no reason why he should not try to fuck her, especailly after she and I were divorced, even if she did carry the title of "step mother" in his head.
That's not the problem. There can be nothing wrong with fantasy. She's not related to him, so if she were not married, there would be no issue with him pursuing a sexual relationship with her. But he's over 18 and living in her house, deliberately violating her privacy in her bedroom. Putting his fluids on her possessions. And expressing that he feels entitled to see her genitals because she accidentally saw his. He's a creep. End of. Your son's story is different. (Unless he was being a creep too.)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if this guy told us the rest of his life story, you would see a very very sad life and living situation.

D_Percival Plunger

Account Disabled
Media
at least it's not another thread about daddy issues. Even if they're not related to you, socially they fill the role of family; you just don't mess around sexually with your family...unless you're British royalty I guess. It's weird, and even if the sexual deviancy turns you on, please respect your stepmom's privacy.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a 37yr stepmom who is extremely sexy and beautiful and I think I am obsessed with wanting to fuck her. That will NEVER happen, so I will settle for just seeing her pussy.

Every day before she gets home from work. I lie on her bed with 3 pairs of her panties and her cock shaped dildo. I put the one pair on, put the other pair on her bed with her dildo behind it and when I eventually stop teasing myself and let myself touch my cock, I wrap the other pair around it.

I'm definately a bit bi, because when I muff her panties and lick her dildo, I not only get turned on by the fact that it was recently inside her pussy, but also that its her hard cock I'm sucking. I also cum all over it and the lick it off as if it had cum. It is strange to think of fuckin her pussy while at the same time sucking her cock, but it is really a turn on.

In the evening, she sometimes lies on the couch with really tight tracksuit pants on, she clearly has panties on and her cameltoe is so awesome (to any women reading this - do you know when you wear tight pants how your pussy appears to guys, do you try hide it or enjoy them looking at it?)

After sitting in a chair behind her with it in full view a rubbing my cock, I go off to the bathroom to cum.

In bed at night, I jerk off again with her mostly in my mind.

She has walked in on me before just as I was cumming (not in her room thankfully) so she has seen me, I only think its fair that I get to see her aswell.
I think what you want and reality are two very different things. You have this fascination for her and she is married to your father. She has clothing (put away) in her room and it arouses you. She sits on the couch and it arouses you. It's her house too. You consider her clothing tight and look between her legs while touching yourself. She is wearing what she wants to wear for herself, not for you to fantasize over.

You invade her privacy on a regular basis. Bad, very very very bad.

I think you must be very young and inexperienced. Hopefully, you'll grow out of it and move on before you get caught and find yourself living elsewhere before you can even get off her bed and pull your pants up. You also risk the significant problem of never being welcomed home again and/or fixing what could be a permanent break in a family relationship.

There are a zillion pretty girls out there of every age. And some older ones who specifically date only younger guys. Please go find one you can play with without it getting messy and all screwed up. I hope it works out for you. What you want today is not necessarily what you might want tomorrow. Try to remember that before it is too late.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This question has gotten a lot of criticism. But, I do believe the writer, that what he may feel toward his father's wife is "natural". Most guys, of whatever age, are drawn to the most available "pussy", whether he decides it that way or not.

There have been lots of accounts over the years of "second wives" fucking with their husbands' sons. In some societies it would even be considered normal.

But, it can cause such huge problems that it should be avoided, by both step-mom and son, if at all possible.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question has gotten a lot of criticism. But, I do believe the writer, that what he may feel toward his father's wife is "natural". Most guys, of whatever age, are drawn to the most available "pussy", whether he decides it that way or not.
Almost no one is critical of his attraction to a hot woman. We are grossed out by him STEALING from her, trespassing in HER MOST PRIVATE POSSESSIONS, and being the worst housemate ever! How would you feel if he jizzed in all your undies, came on your sex toys, put your sex toys in his mouth and masturbated all over your bed? Desiring the hot woman in the next room is perfectly normal. What this guy does is not acceptable behavior. If he was my stepson, and I caught him doing the things he does, he would be homeless. Immediately. Like, get-the-fuck-out-now-and-don't-call-here-until-there-is-an-address-to-which-I-can-send-your-shit-and-I-don't-give-a-fuck-where-you-sleep-in-the-interim kind of immediate. Hell fucking no.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Almost no one is critical of his attraction to a hot woman. We are grossed out by him STEALING from her, trespassing in HER MOST PRIVATE POSSESSIONS, and being the worst housemate ever! How would you feel if he jizzed in all your undies, came on your sex toys, put your sex toys in his mouth and masturbated all over your bed? Desiring the hot woman in the next room is perfectly normal. What this guy does is not acceptable behavior. If he was my stepson, and I caught him doing the things he does, he would be homeless. Immediately. Like, get-the-fuck-out-now-and-don't-call-here-until-there-is-an-address-to-which-I-can-send-your-shit-and-I-don't-give-a-fuck-where-you-sleep-in-the-interim kind of immediate. Hell fucking no.

Yep. Me too.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's like someone let all the lunatics out of the asylum. I swear every thread I read is weirder than the one before it!

Frankly I'm afraid of what will be in the next one!

This thread is so creepy I feel like all of us girls should be holding each other's hands and comforting each other. *shudder*

Bwahahahaha!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I honestly think some younger guys do these types of things because I have read other stuff about them getting off on undies, lingerie, etc. Hopefully, it is a growing pain and one he will think about now that he can see how it would most likely affect him and his family. Maturity and self discipline are the order of the day here.