stereotypes---got me wondering

prepky: The other day, there was a thread about asians...now i realize what this board caters to, however, I am talking about averages here (the mere mortals) ;D, so is it true on average that blacks are bigger.....just wondering what you guys and gals have ran across personally?

two_fister: this topic has been rehashed over and over again.

two_fister: ....I don't know what you've got to be sorry about.
It's just that if you take a look at the list of topics, this has been covered many times.
it's not a big deal(no pun intended ;D)

gigantikok: Don't be too hard on him, two_fister, at 23 posts he's got a lot less than you and may not have been around as long. It's pretty hard to look through the forum for ancient topics that have been forgotten. lol "The TooOOPPpIIIcCC that TImmMMMee FOooORRGggoOTTt" OooO :D

prepky: well thanks giant....i was just asking what other have expierenced......so what was the conclusion from the ancient thread??

Liberty9.5: No one conclusion that all agree with, from my readings. A lot of varying opionions. Clearly an emotional topic for some of the posters.

My take is that there is a broad variation in sizes among all ethnic and racial groups but some groups seem to have some tendencies. Orientals tend to have smaller penises than Caucasians and negroes. Blacks tend to have larger flaccid penises than whites and may tend to be slightly larger when erect but not much overall. One poster (guess who) has stated repeatedly American Indians have large ones generally. Caribbean Latinos may run larger than mainland Hispanics who tend to be slightly smaller than whites and blacks. Some think Greeks may also run larger among Europeans. And of course, everyone agrees the French are all tiny. Okay I made that one up.

They just act that way.

Anyway, that's my general take.

H8Monga: [quote author=Liberty9.5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1056644650;start=0#8 date=06/27/03 at 07:53:42] Orientals tend to have smaller penises than Caucasians and negroes. [/quote]

What decade did you just come from? ???

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are all ages on here...lets remember that first...

and there are always newbies on here.

every freaking thread here has been
rehashed a million times....

as a once newbie myself, i can tell you that
searching for a previous topic in the archives
is a shit job.

Chat away...bring up things again.
Fine, here.

Liberty9.5: I gather you disagree, Chubby.

You might try explaining why Japanese condoms are made to fit an average of 5". Would they sell well in the US? Why not?

A few female friends I've spoken with have also noted that MOST, but not all oriental men they've dated are smaller than the average white or black male. Some gay men here have made similar remarks. Sorry if their experience and my own personal observations make you uncomfortable. We can't all agree.

gigantikok: Well, and sometimes penis doesn't always have to do with genetics. Every year more and more men are using devices or natural penis enlargement to enhance what they've already got. I know i enhanced mine a little, not by too much, but I still used enlargement too.

prepky: well chubby, as much as your post is appreciated, i was asking about personal expierence, not verbage from some size web site....I was courious about personal ventures

H8Monga: Sorry... I was commenting on Liberty's word usage, not disagreeing or agreeing.

Sorry twice prepky but I can tell you because I live with it every damn day, not all blacks... never mind...

gigantikok: So is "negro" now considered a racist term? Has it always been a racist term? I don't know because i never use it, or have heard anyone use it... maybe that answers my question.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Antiquated, yes; burdened with some baggage, I could buy that; racist? Hmmm. Not quite? Sounds like you want more of a subjective opinion on this one -- rather, is this racist to [insert person's name here]?

It's funny. I never quite embraced the term African-American either. Not that I can't say so because, by blood, I am as biracial as it gets (quite the "Oreo" might I add); but I have admitted to simply checking Black versus mixed on some occasions. No particular reason other than the bubble was present, almost a second-nature thing.

I don't use African-American because, to my knowledge, none of my family has a direct line of descent from that continent. Europe? Of course. I have living maternal relatives there. Africa? Haven't bothered to check my roots any further than necessary.

Just don't go around using the N-word, even if you try to throw an a on the end of it instead of an er. Several personal debates on the topic have concluded that, despite what Eminem says, what separates people who have permission to use en-eye-gee-gee-ay revolves around possessing a certain sociopolitical perspective -- be it in oppression, identification, cultural awareness -- what have you.

H8Monga: I was not implying racism. Just old words. It's been years since I've heard Oriental for Asian.

Aeden2: To my knowledge, Oriental applies to objects, perhaps your lovely dining room rug. Asian is for culture and people and whatnot.

Donk: [quote author=Aeden2 link=board=meetgreet;num=1056644650;start=0#18 date=06/28/03 at 06:28:41]To my knowledge, Oriental applies to objects, perhaps your lovely dining room rug.  Asian is for culture and people and whatnot.[/quote]

Your knowledge is limited. "Oriental" is an adjective that can refer to people, objects, animals, or ideas that are from or related to the East. (The term literally refers to the the place of the rising sun.) The equivalent term for things or people from the West is "Occidental" (refering to the setting sun). The more you know . . .