MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
throwing stars, Ms. Girrrl.. is hard to look weak when ya bristling with armament :wink:

is not that you're crying.. is that ya eyes are tearing? is from the tiny lil muscles around your tear duct.. tension tightens, tightening makes teary.

my girlie had the same thing.. most people knew that when she starting tearing up things was about to get bad... real bad.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
throwing stars, Ms. Girrrl.. is hard to look weak when ya bristling with armament :wink:

:biggrin1: Anyone who knows me would also know that I could throw a whole bunch of stars and miss them with every one :biggrin1:. I'm not known for my coordination. Maybe something a little harder to miss with would be more appropriate. A mace could work.

is not that you're crying.. is that ya eyes are tearing? is from the tiny lil muscles around your tear duct.. tension tightens, tightening makes teary.

I rather like this theory. Makes sense. Doesn't help the snotty, teary words sound any more coherent though :tongue:.

my girlie had the same thing.. most people knew that when she starting tearing up things was about to get bad... real bad.

Like 'Run when she starts to cry' kinda bad? Brilliant! Definitely a case of tears conveying strength!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never liked pink and just cut my hair. Guess that makes me a girl.

lexuslynn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a transgendered woman i embrace all things girly. skirts,dresses,heels, pretty lingerie, as well as being the submissive partner sexually. well, usually anyway. although i am not a huge fan of pink either...

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a transgendered woman i embrace all things girly. skirts,dresses,heels, pretty lingerie, as well as being the submissive partner sexually. well, usually anyway. although i am not a huge fan of pink either...

Many transgender women don't embrace those things.