Mr Ed in Mass

No,just the opposite, steriods shrink your cock

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has to be a joke.

Steroids don't make your cock bigger or smaller. In fact they don't make your muscles bigger or smaller unless you eat and train correctly. I think some types of steriods may shrink your testicles but that's about it. If you're seriously considering taking steriods in search of a bigger penis you deserve whatever side effects you'll inevitably get.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i get accused of using roids all the time, first question asked is your cock smaller, they dont believe im not juicing, its all cool though, i know better and if i was doing em i could prove i wasnt by the size of my cock :wink:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Steroids are an ugly lie. They wreck your immune system, shrink your balls and break out your skin. Also, don't forget about 'roid rage, which is quite real.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Right on bud, I've seen all sorts of problems from dudes from wierd infections, skin problems, and psychiatric problems. Plus you're correct they effect your endocrine system causing testicular atrophy / shrinking, and effects your liver resulting in hyper-estrogenism ==> Man boobs etc.

Steroids are an ugly lie. They wreck your immune system, shrink your balls and break out your skin. Also, don't forget about 'roid rage, which is quite real.