Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im sure there has been some information written on here about the use of steroids on here, but i havent been able to find it. I know there are some huge guys on here and im sure some of you have run across some in the past. So my question is how do steroids effect life out of the gym? Sex life, dysfunction, aggression... and so on.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a guy but I can share with you my experience being with men on PEDs aka steroids.

Also, I am not condoning their use but, here is my experience from the woman's perspective: The sex is great while men are on them. Rock HARD hardons, increased drive and, stamina but the balls do shrink. I didn't notice any personality changes i.e. the dreaded "steroid rage" stuff you hear about in the media.

Then there is the "off-cycle" down-side part including limp dick sometimes. You can't stay on them forever without a break. There are other substances that are supposed to help ease the negative effects of coming off PEDs but the merely "help."

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think so rican. Hormones work in combinations because they are produced by glands in the body that are stimulated by each other. It's not something you could hope to work out by yourself. On the other hand, you can learn a lot on your own.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no one?? and isnt it wierd how mainly all the ripped up guys are gay! phenomenal.

That's because in most cities where there are high gay populations, a good portion of them have some kind of gym membership. Doesn't necessarily mean that they need syringes and anabolic steroids to get pumped, although some of them do juice.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Where can I get some steroids. Don't they help with the growth for the penis?

go to your local back cracker/witch doctor, tell him you think you have a hormone imbalance, do all the tests, let him do an open ended exam of your visa card, and in about 2 weeks a little white box from canada shows up on your door and you're in bussiness....

and no the do nothing for penis growth in healthy adults, which is all that should take them.....

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I watched a doc called "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" about steroid use. It pretty much said that all the side effects go away when you stop taking injections and that roid rage is a myth. There are no scientific studies on steroids because it's unethical to put people on them under "bodybuilding" circumstances because steroids are illegal. So no actual proof of negative side effects.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I watched a doc called "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" about steroid use. It pretty much said that all the side effects go away when you stop taking injections and that roid rage is a myth. There are no scientific studies on steroids because it's unethical to put people on them under "bodybuilding" circumstances because steroids are illegal. So no actual proof of negative side effects.
Wow. That's just like the argument that circumcision has no negative effects.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow. That's just like the argument that circumcision has no negative effects.

It's actually a well-balanced documentary. It is also very funny, honest, and sad at times. Worth watching if you are interested in the topic. I was kind of "held hostage" during my viewing LOL:tongue: but actually watched the entire thing and enjoyed it.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never touched that shit in my life, just a big guy naturally. As a matter of fact I just started lifting weights for the first time a couople of months ago, no BS.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Steroids can cause the testicles to shrink and can cause other physical and psychological problems, but many feel its worth the risk, eveyone has to decide for themselves.

chuck6005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll tell ya what steroids did for me, I've been using androgel for testerone replacement well the first one or to alls I wanted to do was fuck and I could not get enough I was wearing my wife out. The doctor did tell that my balls would shrink and lo and behold they did and so did my dick. My balls are the size of peas and my cock has almost disappered when soft. Be careful the steroids don't help anymore.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I have over the years done a great deal of volunteer work with PWA's. This included a great deal of physical help for men at the time just as Protease and Reverse Transcriptease inhibitors were first coming out.

By this time the use of Steroids was going like gangbusters. Many PWA's diagnosed with the wasting syndrome receive legally Rx's for both testosterone and HGH that would make most bodybuilders jealous.

Here is what I found related directly to the usage of steroids and this even included giving some of them their shots. . . .

1.) Over a period of time body hair grows.
2.) With heavy usage of HGH patients develop a round belly as organs enlarge.
3.) As the health improved so did their libidos
4.) Over time when mishandles and ignored testicular atrophy did take place.
When the MD's were not total idiots (some are) they would at regular intervals use injectable HGC which nuked the testicles back towards warp drive. This prevents the shrinkage. Penile atrophy in steriod useage comes not from the steroids but from the ED that it can cause and cause big-time. After a refractory period of very high sex drive and rock hard erections, as the shift in the pituitary axis takes place and receptor down regulation takes place ED becomes a major problem.
5.) In about 70% of those who have been living as a PWA for over 20 years the usage of injectable ED medications is mandatory. This is also caused by the HIV drug therapies and the other side effects of those therapies which include greatly elevated cholesterol levels, sometimes erratic blood sugar levels, and triglicerides that can be elevated many times.

MisterClean

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you people are great!! thank you all for your input on the subject. for once, this thing didnt get derailed into some love/hate deal with drug use... thank you all again.