Steroids: How many members have honestly taken them

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't ruin you health if you don't abuse. The Hollywood an 'money' set now use doctors to prescribe straight testosterone and HGH to give 'youthful vitality' to their patients. I'm sure you have the cenergenics commercials (He wants to do it all the time!). Anabolics create mores test in your body. These places give you the straight stuff. So now the rest of us can't get even the precursors legally. But the rich, as usual, can get all they want legally.

yeah thats probably why you see a new growth hormone pill every 6 months made by supplement companies because they get banned every day

you dont do a chemistry experiment you just know how to take them properly before you do it

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say knowing how to take them is important, but so is looking at studies of their use and what scientists have found as the effects of their use. I could tell you that in my opinion they are not healthy, but I find that unless you take the effort to find this information yourself, you wont care enough to listen to me.

Boils down to: Inform yourself before taking in a substance.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know about steroids but some of the people can really achieve stunning results just exercising and eating right.

For example:
Body-for-LIFE Size and Strength Goal

I couldn't agree more. I did Body 4 Life and all I can say is that it takes 3 things to succeed;
1.) Persistence
2.) Persistence
3.) Persistence

It's True. Forget steroids. They are just a hot f*&king mess. Our bodies hormonal balance is very delicate. Don't mess with it. If you are an average guy, with a healthy body, just stick to working out daily (30-60min a day, 6 days/week). and eating healthy. No (or rare) booze, no smoking, no unhealthy activity. That's all. You can transform your body into a lean, strong, beautiful machine. Trust and succeed.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a forum linked on here on time called "using steriods safely" or something along those lines. I can't recall much about the thread or who posted it, except he was also posting links to cocksizecontest.com also.

Anybody recall that?

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would like to try them at least once. I have hypogonadism, and I was on androgel prescribed by my endocrinologist. I don't see him anymore, because he was a douche. Getting my testosterone levels checked every week too, plus the copay was starting to get expensive, a hundred bucks a month just to see my doctor, and another hundred for the tests. When you're a college student, that's no bueno. So, I wouldn't mind trying something a little new, and of course doing lots of research first. I think I would like to try clenbuterol and sustanibol. Clenbuterol for the lean muscle mass and weight loss, and the sustanibol for the muscle building effects. With my body, I build muscle naturally pretty well, and my sex drive is pretty healthy, but I would like to kick it up a notch with my work outs.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never have, never will. I personally want to reach my limit physically. With steriods this goes out the window and there no longer becomes a limit. That isn't natural.

However I don't have anything against people that do steroids and I know people that do use them, if done properly it is safe to a degree.

Train hard, eat well that's all you need. Guys on steriods just look rediculous in my opinion and I'd personally hate to be so muscled and fat.

Same goes for all these fat burners like p90x to cut. If your healthy and physically fit you'll have a great body anyway.

Media
Never have, never will. I personally want to reach my limit physically. With steriods this goes out the window and there no longer becomes a limit. That isn't natural.

However I don't have anything against people that do steroids and I know people that do use them, if done properly it is safe to a degree.

Train hard, eat well that's all you need. Guys on steriods just look rediculous in my opinion and I'd personally hate to be so muscled and fat.

Same goes for all these fat burners like p90x to cut. If your healthy and physically fit you'll have a great body anyway.

accept there are different phases of build a toned body when bulking u put on muscle and fat and the cut so you drop the fat to get defined.

A good quote I saw was "A 6 pack on a skinny lad is the same as big boobs on a fat lass they just dont count."

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
accept there are different phases of build a toned body when bulking u put on muscle and fat and the cut so you drop the fat to get defined.

A good quote I saw was "A 6 pack on a skinny lad is the same as big boobs on a fat lass they just dont count."

Sorry I dont understand what you are to highlight with regards of steriods?

drjimmy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am currently running test prop and tren A and love every minute of it! Strength has gone through the roof, more definition and horny as hell! Yes there are sides like insomnia and night sweats but I have more energy.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 24 and my total T was tested in the mid 250's by two different doctors.

Thus I'm on T injections. About 100mg a week. Been on it for a month, don't really feel a difference so far.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
drjimmy 25 wrote:
I am currently running test prop and tren A and love every minute of it! Strength has gone through the roof, more definition and horny as hell! Yes there are sides like insomnia and night sweats but I have more energy.
I've taken various forms of testosterone due to hypogonadism, including a couple of weeks when the the pharmacy gave me testosterone propionate instead of cypionate. If you can take test prop on a continuing basis you are one tough guy. Injecting that stuff made my butt SO FUCKING SORE I could barely walk. Cyp causes no soreness at all.
Dave

BowArnold

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do part time fitness modelling and was competing as a bodybuilder over 5 years ago but I prefer the fitness model look now which is smaller and leaner and also because theres more work out there for that. In the past I used the more "anabolic types" but now I only cycle if I really need to, otherwise HGH, anavar and clenbuterol, winstrol etc.... if need be. More strength and cutting as apposed to massive size.

drjimmy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
drjimmy 25 wrote:
I've taken various forms of testosterone due to hypogonadism, including a couple of weeks when the the pharmacy gave me testosterone propionate instead of cypionate. If you can take test prop on a continuing basis you are one tough guy. Injecting that stuff made my butt SO FUCKING SORE I could barely walk. Cyp causes no soreness at all.
Dave

Thank god i am nearing the end...my ass feels like a pin cushion. I did find a brand of prop that is relatively painless...