Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been told that steroids make your balls and cock shrink and that they give you a funny sex drive. I do not do them but am considering doing them. Is this true? If you have experience with steroids, did they affect your balls, cock, cum load or sex drive?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
steroids if used properly can be very GOOD for you.
I have been on many cycles. never once made my balls "shrink" or cock smaller, and it made me feel like an animal in the bedroom.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been on many cycles. never once made my balls "shrink" or cock smaller, and it made me feel like an animal in the bedroom.
Ah, there's the kicker. They are so seldom "used properly." Please be careful adding any info that may encourage improper or recreational use of hormone therapy.

Swllower, I strongly urge you not to decide to take any hormones without doing some research and talking to your doctor. My advice would be to go to an endocrinologist, have a blood assay done, and then decide if you should take additional hormones.

There are several threads already on this subject. You will find several advocates and several anti-advocates. I tend to fall into the second category.

Any exogenous hormones you take (sex hormones, anabolics, insulin, corticals, whatever) will cause a pituitary reaction, and alter levels of (literally) dozens of other hormones in your body.

There are several dozens of different types of anabolics. Knowing which one is needed is not an easy task. Really, if you feel you absolutely must take anabolic-androgenic steroids, ask your doctor to prescribe them for you. Don't take the casual advice of friends or online message boards.

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

DJG...how do you come off of them? And how does that affect your sexual stamina etc? I assume you don't use them forever. I'm considering trying them out. I have a friend who's been on several cycles himself and says he's had no drawbacks at all. In fact he highly recommends it.

I have no idea about his cock and balls and shrinkage or anything like that - I've never seen them. However, I don't think he'd lie to me. He's also pretty secretive about his own personal steroid use wrt types, frequency of use, effects etc. That stuff he doesn't share with me. I guess we're not all that close eh? Hmmmm.

Anyways...thoughts?

Cheers mate!

'Rock out with your cock out'

Cle-toris (...currently on vaca in las islas del Caribe)

cafe au lait

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DJG...how do you come off of them? And how does that affect your sexual stamina etc? I assume you don't use them forever. I'm considering trying them out. I have a friend who's been on several cycles himself and says he's had no drawbacks at all. In fact he highly recommends it.

I have no idea about his cock and balls and shrinkage or anything like that - I've never seen them. However, I don't think he'd lie to me. He's also pretty secretive about his own personal steroid use wrt types, frequency of use, effects etc. That stuff he doesn't share with me. I guess we're not all that close eh? Hmmmm.

Anyways...thoughts?

Cheers mate!

"no drawbacks at all" um hm Perhaps his testicles havent shrunk but how much damage have the steroids done to his heart and liver. Now should he drop dead from a heart attack would that count as a "drawback". Atleast he will have big muscles for the casket.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
commin form a long time "juicer", i can tell you one hundred percent certinty that steroids, 1. dont shrink your penis, and 2. only with LONG cycles, using copious amounts of anabolics/androgens do you testicles temporarly shrink.... there is so much fucking bull shit misinformation going around about anabolic/androgenic steroids... example, lortab, oxyconton, etc are great pain management drugs, but if abused and or snorted they fuck you up... same is true with steroids,,, you have to be smart, and educate yourself...

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media

Anyways...thoughts?

Cheers mate!

see the thing is... I always used "roids" decca and winni in very moderate doses, not what people use to get freakish huge, just enough to get shredded.
I also worked at a gym, so my boss is the one that shot me up. it was a great exprience, and I would reccomend it IF you have the proper guidence, and know the facts before you do it.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
see the thing is... I always used "roids" decca and winni in very moderate doses, not what people use to get freakish huge, just enough to get shredded.
I also worked at a gym, so my boss is the one that shot me up. it was a great exprience, and I would reccomend it IF you have the proper guidence, and know the facts before you do it.
:eek:

And on that note, nit all steroids effect all parts of the body else it's would be hard for doctors to prescribe for rehabilitation. Still... in use as a recretion drug for personal use, even if use correctly is still abuse. I hope you aren't still using for health purposes.
:cool:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen both Roid Rage and testicles the size of raisins in guys before. Personally I'll stick with naturally exercising what I was born with genetically.

Steroids are just another lie, albeit a sometimes mighty attractive one.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To the best of my understanding excessive steriod use does cause a shit load of problems in the body, including serious imuno issues and cock and ball shrinkage. But then so does smoking. How many somkers will tell u their tackle is shrinking?

Best policy, if u dont know, dont do it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Anyways...thoughts?

Cheers mate!

Do a google search of "post cycle therapy".......remeber to use the quotes...you'll find links to lots of information...you can also find a lot of info here:

XtraXXL Message Board  

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
there is so much fucking bull shit misinformation going around about anabolic/androgenic steroids... example, lortab, oxyconton, etc are great pain management drugs, but if abused and or snorted they fuck you up... same is true with steroids,,, you have to be smart, and educate yourself...
That's all true - which is precisely why I stand by my position... don't do black market steroids. Get a full panel from an endocrinologist, and follow his advice.

Do a google search of "post cycle therapy".......remeber to use the quotes...you'll find links to lots of information...you can also find a lot of info here:

XtraXXL Message Board *
Hm, I'm guessing that if they are a "pro-roid" board, they'll have pro-roid info. Is XtraXXL as unbiased with their info as FRC is with their sexuality info?

(And for a previous post I didn't quote) I just cannot imagine why anyone would be getting medical advice and taking injections from a gym owner.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
DC mentions the other threads, and I have commented on this subject before. Don't ask me which a friend of mine used, we never got into if it was Decca or whatever. He claimed to have done the research and that he got all kinds of amzing benefits... and SHIT, he did look fantastic! HOWEVER, he also ended up threatening his girlfriend and parents, in jail, broke, and suicidal. Oh, and temporarily perhaps, his balls did shrink.

It is so easy to say, I wanna look like that! I'll be careful, I'll make sure I don't overdo it. What happened to HIM won't happen to ME. BUT your perception changes, your peer group becomes other users, you continue to be unhappy with how you look, you take chances, you screw up.

How can we reaffirm our sense of our own worth if we are resorting to such dangerous drugs to be something we can't be by natural means? If your research is only with sources that favor use, you will get a skewed picture. Be sure to look at what has happened to users. Sure, some of them look like nothing bad has happened and some have even broken records or become governors! Others, however, have died or have had to survive in severely diminished circumstances because of a desire to look good in a superficial way.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I did a cycle of deca when I was about 20. I'm a very hard gainer. That one cycle helped me gain about 3 to 5 lbs of muscle without significantly increating my efforts in the gym. I had noticable but minor side effects. I won't do the juice ever again.

Steroids are just another lie, albeit a sometimes mighty attractive one.

Synthol - Another kind of cheating

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC mentions the other threads, and I have commented on this subject before. Don't ask me which a friend of mine used, we never got into if it was Decca or whatever.
Well, part of what I was trying to get across is: do you trust somone who is not medically trained to be able to tell you which of these you need, what it will do, what the risks and side effects may be?

DHEA, DHT, Methandrostenolone, Methenolone, Norethandrolone, Oxandrolone, Oxymetholone, Quinbolone, Stanozolol, Estren Ethylestrenol, Nandrolone, Oxabolone cipionate, Boldenone undecylenate, Stanozolol, Oxymetholone, Fluoxymesterone, Trenbolone, Methenolone enanthate, 4-Chlordehydromethyltestosterone, Mesterolone, Mibolerone, Tetrahydrogestrinone, Testosterone.

That's just a very few of the theraputic, regulated ones. Do you really know what you are getting if you get it from a trainer who got it from a friend who got it from someone else? Or ordered it from North Korea or Pakistan?