Steve Backshall naturalist, explorer.. HOT ONE!!

Harold_Godwinson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be "strictly" correct - Dancing With The Stars is a version of Strictly Come Dancing, not the other way around. SCD is the original, parent show and DWTS (in all territories) is the local spin-off.

I know I'm two and a half years late, but seeing as this thread was bumped....

Bravo sir!! :D

Hot, thanks! Was there any chance of there being pics (or vids fingers crossed l!) of him erect?

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
Them Pictures are him. I posted them a few years back when they first came out & I Got an email from his management team asking if I would take them down.
Strange that his management should want the photos taken down seeing as he is a naturalist that studies wildlife etc, so what can be more natural than a man in all his naked glory with his dick, balls, pubes and the rest of his naked body?

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strange that his management should want the photos taken down seeing as he is a naturalist that studies wildlife etc, so what can be more natural than a man in all his naked glory with his dick, balls, pubes and the rest of his naked body?

Well I didn't know who the guy was (& Im still not sure if im honest) but people were requesting them so I shared them. & The email makes even less sense now as im sure they were talking about how the pictures would effect future work if I didn't remove them. I always find its the no bodys that request there pictures taking down so I just agreed & Forgot about him.

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
Well I didn't know who the guy was (& Im still not sure if im honest) but people were requesting them so I shared them. & The email makes even less sense now as im sure they were talking about how the pictures would effect future work if I didn't remove them. I always find its the no bodys that request there pictures taking down so I just agreed & Forgot about him.
Bear Grylls is quite happy to show his bum, dick, balls and pubes on his TV shows and it doesn't do him any harm. Steve has what every guy has so it's not exactly a surprise, won't do Steve any harm whatsoever and if Steve wasn't happy being filmed naked he had hands able to cover himself; he didn't bother.

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bear Grylls is quite happy to show his bum, dick, balls and pubes on his TV shows and it doesn't do him any harm. Steve has what every guy has so it's not exactly a surprise, won't do Steve any harm whatsoever and if Steve wasn't happy being filmed naked he had hands able to cover himself; he didn't bother.

I Fully Agree :) If you don't want your nakedness to appear online then don't Film or Take pictures of yourself naked!

D

deleted1052342

He's a total hunk. Proper adventurer and brave guy. Love his shows

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing a 60 deadly show on SKY where he was trying to get back in the boat and lost his shorts, however BBC edited the version. He was also on Mastermind the other week.

I remember this! I think i was like 11/12 at the time. Changed my life

He’s just so hot and sexy- would so love to get all close and personal in a tent with him and suck his big dick off

Reactions: Nath_2015