Steve Burton (GH's Jason Morgan)

dems08

Loved Member
Media
This is a smoking hot actor who has been on General Hospital forever. I heard he did a cover of Playgirl several years ago. If anyone knows of any nude or semi nudes of him please post.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I read sometime ago that ever since he became a born-again Christian, he regrets doing the Playgirl spread. I also read a while back something about his contract on General Hospital stipulating that he didn't have to take his shirt off for public appearances or do anything he deemed risque.

Sounds like a big fat loser to me!

• Haha
Reactions: D big

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
giozam said:
I read sometime ago that ever since he became a born-again Christian, he regrets doing the Playgirl spread. I also read a while back something about his contract on General Hospital stipulating that he didn't have to take his shirt off for public appearances or do anything he deemed risque.

Sounds like a big fat loser to me!

Sounds like all the more reason to keep dredging up his past on a large penis site to me :rolleyes:

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
You girls don't watch the stories enough. Steve Burton/ Jason Morgan-Quartermaine is gaytime beefcake. Used to be Tara Reid's boy toy way back in the day, and also had the pleasure of playing third lead in that movie "Last Castle" with Redford and Gandolfini. Does New Jersey Breed Tara Reid, look like a Small Dick girl, I think not, that bitch has a appetite for big dick- someone after my heart.

SATNITEFEEVR

1st Like
Media
dems08 said:
This is a smoking hot actor who has been on General Hospital forever. I heard he did a cover of Playgirl several years ago. If anyone knows of any nude or semi nudes of him please post.

all celebrity models for playgirl are given bulge assistance- don't believe the hype.

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone have anything on him? I've been looking for a few years now and nothing. lol It feels like there's something out there, idk. I don't care if it's a fake does anyone have anything or can find one fake or real? Please??? lol

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you, Where did you get it from? I've seen it before but I wasn't sure whether it was him or not. lol There's a possibility that there are more from that site or frontal shots. Does anyone have anyting else, preferably a frontal or anything?

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I noticed that more soap stars are being mentioned on this board (Cameron Mathison-AMC, Van Hansis-ATWT) so I'm checking to see if there's anything new on Steve Burton?

Is there a site where you can get pictures of his penis or a fake photoshop site where you can get fake pictures of his penis?

califguy

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think he's packing. Look at the pictures of him in boxers just don't see any kind of bulge. Nice body though...but my guess is small.