Steve Burton (GH's Jason Morgan)

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think he's packing. Look at the pictures of him in boxers just don't see any kind of bulge. Nice body though...but my guess is small.

Well maybe I'm deluding myself to see what I want, but

a.) tara reid dated him, and I totally could not see her dating a guy who wasn't packing.

b.) when i saw him in an episode around a year ago, there was a scene where he was lying on the couch in his boxers, and you could see the outline of his penis and his balls, and they looked pretty big.

But hell, if you or anyone else could just get a fake of this guy, I'd be good.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Are you sure that some of the people on this thread aren't thinking of Steve Bond (?). He used to be on General Hospital and did a Playgirl spread back in the late 70's or early 80's.

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you know, come to think of it, it's probably fake because I know that Steve Burton is way buffer than that. He has big guns, and an impressive six back, so I don't think so, but you never know.

Can you confirm if it's fake or not?

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just so you know, I checked some sites, and found out that Steve has a love scene on GH in a few weeks. Like Mid-december, I'm not sure what the exact date is, but I'll post it when I find out.

But yeah, Steve doesn't really do love scenes, and when he does, it shows him putting his clothes back on in the afterglow.

But this one is supposed to be graphic, and apparently, he had to get waxed and has been working out for this scene. lol So I don't know what he plans on doing/showing. lol

Just thought some would like to know.

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight