Steve Carell

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep me too...

He was on this morning and thought he was very good looking.

THE 40 YR OLD VIRGIN was also hot for anyone into hairy men.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He obviously works out a lot. Had a much better body than I was expecting in the 40 year old virgin. Then in a recent episode of the Office he had to wear a tight shirt and his pecs looked huge, even bigger than they were in the movie. Plus he's really funny.

Reactions: Johnny rockets

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He obviously works out a lot. Had a much better body than I was expecting in the 40 year old virgin. Then in a recent episode of the Office he had to wear a tight shirt and his pecs looked huge, even bigger than they were in the movie. Plus he's really funny.

Almost as hot as you NIC :)

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the movie "the 40 year old virgin" there was a scene at the kitchen table where he had a boner..... anyone see it? If so, think it was really his?
Mmmmmmmmmmmm it was hot!!!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's my fantasy about him. Michael scott and Jan Levinson get Dwight and Angela if they get back together to have a torrid bisexual threesome on Michaels desk. Angela has a hot black bullwhip and Jan wears a flesh colored strap on as michael and dwight consumate their relationship. This will be the last episode of the office of course.

Reactions: bickletravis

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I also think he's good-looking. And, I really don't think any of the boner scenes in The 40-Year-Old Virgin were his dick, but rather a simple dildo. Actually, in the opening scene on the full-screen version you can catch a glimpse of what appears to be either a dildo or a plastic prosthetic, right when he holds it down to pee.

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have blown many loads thinking about those hairy pecs and great face. Tight shirt scene in the office? Golden. I just wish there were more pics out there showing him shirtless...

Reactions: TheCaliGuy

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone else think Steve Carell is hot? I dunno...for some reason I can picture getting rough & dirty with him.
I wonder what he's packing....

Am not really turned on by steve carrell----but when I read your post, I started to think about it, and I see what you mean. He's one of those guys who for some reason I imagine is well-hung.:cool: