Steve gold (million dollar listing ny)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a new agent on #MDLNY and he's pretty peng. Steve Gold, former model (but I mean...can a model ever truly retire?) and current realtor/ influencer(?)

He has a pretty new-school approach to home selling on the East Coast that is working for him, at this point. Not wearing a suit to showings isn't my preference, but it's obviously a vibe for him.

Attachments

Edd7.5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a new agent on #MDLNY and he's pretty peng. Steve Gold, former model (but I mean...can a model ever truly retire?) and current realtor/ influencer(?)

He has a pretty new-school approach to home selling on the East Coast that is working for him, at this point. Not wearing a suit to showings isn't my preference, but it's obviously a vibe for him.

I'd prefer to c some nudes of "Fred" , the guy on Steve's right!! Dam Hot lkin in that suit & beard.

dannnd

Legendary Member
Media
I think he's extremely handsome. I like the hairiness, and that he appears to never shave any of his body and in fact proudly displays it.

Him in silver paint is a halloween costume, which makes it sort of sexy to me. I like how his chest hair is all covered in silver paint. Who would've enjoyed helping him wash it off at the end of the night?

steve gold 7.png
steve gold 6.png
Steve Gold 4.png
Steve Gold 10.png
steve gold 5.png
steve gold 8.png
steve gold 1.png