Steve Guttenberg

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have not seen it, you have to get a copy of "Can't Stop the Music" which is where the first of the three image links is from. We have a copy of the DVD and howl about his package everytime we watch it. It's like it's just to perfect to be real. THere are several scenes in the flick that show his stuff packed into some sort of pants.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, thank you! I know I always had a bit of a crush on him.:biggrin:
Hell, AG, you ALWAYS have a bit of a crush on some guy!:wink:

Still, I admit, I used to want Steve G. to be my goofy boy toy years ago. I haven't seen what he's done recently, but he used to be built and cute and just plain friendly looking...

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geesh, some people want it spelled out for them. But I will not say he is gay, I will say he is bi, hence the curious.

When he filmed 3 Men and a Baby here with Ted Danson and Tom Selleck, there were "curious" stories swirling the city about the after hours behaviour of all 3 of them! :rolleyes:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When he filmed 3 Men and a Baby here with Ted Danson and Tom Selleck, there were "curious" stories swirling the city about the after hours behaviour of all 3 of them! :rolleyes:

My uncle worked with him on a film, I think it was called "Blue Window" and it is stories from that set that I base this on. Seems like Steve was a busy man back in the day.

Then again there are all those rumours about Ted Danson being a troll in WeHo.

budbugger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had a thing for gutenburg way before many of you. in fact, my last roomate moved out because of a fight over watching cacoon for the ka-jilianth time!!(i won, obviously)

when i saw walmart selling cacoon for 5 bux, i thought, "what an investment"...keeps on givin!

come to think of it, he's probably here on the LPSG in hiding. PRIVATE ME DUDE, PLEASE!

dazzer68

Experimental Member
Media
just wanted to bounce this thread, watched cocoon last night ,wow some nice shots of steve in tight shorts, any pics of him anywhere?

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The exciting thing for me about Cocoon is that he (Steve) and everybody else must have been so aware that he was showing out, the bulge in the blue shorts had bleach marks to emphasise it for goodness sake! Why don't I meet such 'showy' guys - ok maybe no need to answer that..