Steve Guttenburgh

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by terryd, Jan 26, 2008.

1. terryd

terryd New Member

I have just been watching a rerun of one of the early Police Academy films. Boy did that guy have a weapon. Any pics?

2. Bluewave

Bluewave Member

Albums:
    Weirdly, I was just thinking of him while I was reading the Mark Harmon thread - what's the connection? I have no idea.

There's a scene in Cocoon when he's on the stairs in his boat wearing shorts and the package on display made my youthful loins stir when I first saw it. Well, more youthful than now anyway - I'd have been 20 when that came out...

3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember that scene! I saw Cocoon on tv over 12 years ago and I just couldn't beleive how it got past the censors! It wasn't just a bulge, it was completely hanging out and dripping wet! Sadly, the censors must be doing their job now because the past few times it's been on tv, I haven't seen it. Although when I did see it, I thought I was watching the sequel. So maybe it's in the sequel, which hasn't been on tv since then. I'll have to get the dvd's of both films to find out.

4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

can anyone post screencaps of that scene? Pretty please.

5. Meniscus

Gold Member

I don't remember his bulge from Cocoon (I didn't notice such things back then), but I do remember the short shorts and great legs. I got turned on by his scene in the pool with the female alien, where she "shares her soul" with him and he basically has an orgasm. That was a pretty bold thing to do in a family film, if you think about it.

My other comments on Steve can be found in this old thread:
    http://www.lpsg.org/15056-steve-guttenberg-3.html#post1197027

6. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the pics Camera Joe. I just remembered that he's also in 'Can't Stop the Music' (the Village People film from 1980). There are some shower/spa scenes where he appears. They're only a few seconds each. I don't think he's in the shower scene just the spa scene where you can't see much.

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

If you like Guttenburgh and want to see him in his first feature film, check out "The Chicken Chronicles" on Flix satellite channel Thursday, January 31 11:05 am (Central time I guess).
    I've been hopeing it would eventually be released on DVD but hasn't so far so I guess I will try and record it.

It was made in 1977 and is a cute comedy. Phil Silvers of "Sgt. Bilko" TV fame (50's) was in it.

8. dpe01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In the opening scene of Can't Stop the Music, where he is roller skating through New York in shorts, he has a huge bulge - the size of a grapefruit. I always assumed it was padded but maybe not ...

You can catch some of it (and the famous shower scene) here:

YouTube - Village People - The Movie "Can't stop the music"

9. Meniscus

Gold Member

Wow...short shorts (I miss them), gym shorts, gymnastics, wrestling, speedos...so many bulges. I forgot what a turn on it can be to see a man's thigh (especially the muscles of the inner thigh--those gymnasts!)...which used to be a perfectly normal sight but is now a fashion taboo...<sigh>

10. rainbowbrite'sbro

rainbowbrite'sbro New Member

11. Bluewave

Bluewave Member

Albums:
    Mr G just appeared in a trailer for the new series of Danving With The Stars, for everyone who's interested.

12. What to do?

What to do? New Member

Thank you for bring this thread back up. I somehow missed it the first time, but he is HOT! I have never seen dancing with the stars, but this may be a reason to set the DVR :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice