Steve Irwin vs. Jeff Corwin

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like both of these TV roving nature hosts and well, I was wondering if anyone has any scoop on either of them in the penis dept.

Any interesting / revealing pics anyone has to share?

I think that while I love Steve's accent and upbeat personality, I have to give the edge to Jeff. He's a bit more...er...stable and HOT AS HELL!

As for the dick dept, I think Steve is packing more inches and girth. You know about those Aussie guys...

Too bad they're both married with kids but here's to imagining!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jeff Corwin registers on my gaydar ... my theory is he's bi. I think you have a shot, warmsunshine.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Irwin I bet has a small dick and thinks its large...and Jeff lools like he'd be very hot fuck. Would love to see his ass bent over and ready

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Matthew@Sep 18 2005, 05:48 PM
Jeff Corwin registers on my gaydar ... my theory is he's bi. I think you have a shot, warmsunshine.
[post=344431]Quoted post[/post]​

He has a wedding ring but I agree - sets off my gaydar big time. I mean, how many straight guys would break out in a show tune while holding a venomous snake? He's a hot guy.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE my Jeffie Corwin!!!!

He is known for wearing his blue khaki shorts and at times shows an occasional dick and ball shot while he's trecking thru the forest and desert. Looks decent. He has a hot ass too and is JUST my type.

I don't know about his sexuality and interest in men, but they did a show from his house and seems to be very in love with his lovely wife.

But a boy can dream...

I'd love to go on his adventures with him. His job is one that I've always wanted to have, ever since I was a kid and used to watch Jim Fowler on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I'd love to meet Jeff Corin however I don't think I'd go as far as going on an adventure with him. When he started playing with snakes...other than his own, I'd head for safer grounds.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not know of the two, but I would love to fuck Steve Irwin's wife. She has some great American tits and a nice fat ass.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I lost all respect for that idiot Steve when he dangled his infant son a couple of feet in front of a hungry crocodile during feeding.

Jeff is more entertaining I think. He seems more knowledgeable on a wider range of fauna.

Hung? Who knows? Maybe the Aussies will put them in a calendar some day.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by HickBoy+Sep 22 2005, 06:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HickBoy &#064; Sep 22 2005, 06:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dust@Sep 22 2005, 10:48 AM
I do not know of the two, but I would love to fuck Steve Irwin&#39;s wife. She has some great American tits and a nice fat ass.
[post=345626]Quoted post[/post]​

You and me both. At the same time... :evilgrin:
[post=345664]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hell Yeah. Double pentration seems sort of gay, but for chicks I really want to sex up I would do it. If a women demanded two hung dudes, I would join in. Here is a small list of chicks I would get in bed with a dude for.

-Morgan Webb
-Stacy Keibler
-Kirsten Dunst
-CHristina Milian

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steve Irwin doesn&#39;t do a thing for me. Jeff Corwin, on the other hand ... Yeah, I find him cute in a goofy sort of way. Curiously enough, he looks better fully dressed than he does shirtless. I&#39;d do him.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can&#39;t help feeling that Jeff Corwin is screaming for a dick in his ass.