Steve Irwin

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took a look through the search engine and came up with every well known "Steve" in the world, but not the late Croc Hunter from OZ.

As much of an outdoorsman as he was, plus an avid surfer, quite a few people had to have had a look at his bits. Anyone on LPSG have any information? Hung, or tiny, uncut or cut? I can't think he was all that modest.

He was obviously straight but still cute and such a cut up and a bit on the hyper-active side. He was a genuine world-class character.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What we'd really like to see is more (and better resolution) pics of you Christiaan.

<blush> Me, I'm nothing special, just average uncut Jan Kaas, 10,5 cm soft and 17,5 cm stijf. That's measuring to the tip of the foreskin. :rolleyes: I only put that photo up because I was embarrassed that I had nothing in my profile like others did.

My boyfriend at uni received a new camera and he came by to show and tried it on me coming from the bathroom. I did not consider it was digital and thought he had no film in it. If he brings it again, I'll ask him to do another. I guess you are interested in only the pik?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It does feel a little weird to talk about dead people sexually, but I must say that one of the things I used to like about watching him on his shows was getting to see his bulge as he crouched down and squatted to talk about a crocodile, snake or whatever else. I definitely think he at least had big balls. Literally and figuratively, I guess.:biggrin: