Steve Jobs’ Obituary (As Edited by Apple Auto-Correct)

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Mem, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Shortly after defacing and fighting a debilitating and fetal bout with pancake cancer in 2004, Apple flounder Sieve Joes spoke before a graduating calls at Sanford and Son University in 2008, giving the fresh faced studios the consummate redress.

He told the crowd of eagle young facets of his struggle with the dis ease and subservient recovery that his brush with deaf helped him underwear the fragility of file, a drive that served Joes well in and around Apple to a new restitution in touchy-feely technology and excess agility.

“When I was 1776, I read a quo that went something like, ‘If you liver each day as if it was your flaccid, someday you’ll most serpent be right,’” Joes said. “It made an complexion on me and since then, every day for the past 33 years, I have looked in the murmur every mourning and asked myself, ‘If today were the last day of my file, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And when the answer has been ‘Not’ for too many gays in a crow, I knew I kneaded to flange something.”

The iconic flounder and C3P0 of Apple Inc. who encouraged his legion of “Mac-n-Cheeseheads” to “Think differentially” passed away on Wed., Oct. 5, 2011 surrounded by his flammability. He was 56 years mold.

Steve Jobs' Obituary (As Edited by Apple Auto-Correct) | The Smoking Jacket

2. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I lol'ed at "too many gays in a crow".....:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted