Steve Jobs...?

huge_hanger

Sexy Member
Media
Hey. Steve Jobs (the CEO of Apple) has always caught my eye for one thing. Personally I dont find him attractive, but in almost EVERY picture I've seen him in, there is a noticable bulge. I just recently watched the WWDC 2008 video, and there was a nice bulge in his jeans. :p

Anybody have anything on him-- pictures? Like, bulge or nude pics? Thanks!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he's very attractive for an older guy and does seem to wear jeans nicely in every photo or video I've seen of him. Too bad no nude pics will ever show up, so I guess we'll never see his iProd.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has an Apple stuffed down his pants. :biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

There are 'concerns' about Mr. Jobs. He looked rather 'gaunt' at a key speech this week.

June 12, 2008, 2:57 pm
Apple Has No Comment On Steve Jobs Health Rumors

Posted by Eric Savitz
A spokeswoman for Apple (AAPL) today said the company was not going to respond to rumors and speculation about the health of CEO Steve Jobs. Four years ago, Jobs had surgery for pancreatic cancer. The spokeswoman would not discuss speculation that he may have had a recurrence.

Concerns about Jobs cropped up on Monday following his keynote address at the company’s Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. As I noted in a post on Tuesday, Jobs looked to some observers to be unusually thin. Apple on Tuesday said that Jobs had recently had a “common bug” that was treated with antibiotics, which the spokeswoman noted again today.

But rumors about his health have persisted over the last several trading days, and are weighing heavily on Apple shares today. AAPL is off $7.73, or 4.3%, at $173.08.