Steve Jones UK T4 TV Presenter

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but just to let you guys in America know you're in for a treat as Steve is about to hit US TV screens as the host of The X Factor, alongside the delightful Nicole Scherzinger. He is hot! Anyone got any newer pics of him? I remember he did some great Attitude shots...

yammie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is soo hot and he's been bonemantically linked to Halle Berry and Pam Anderson! Well he's shagged both of them and Pam famously went back for more so not only is he a complete Welsh Stud, he knows how to use whats between his legs! Here's to USA Xfactor! And don't be too harsh on Cheryl Cole....lol x

dustdude19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really nice ass. Love the clip with Jake Shears. Didn't look like it was rehearsed, the look on Jake' face is priceless.

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a real shame that Steve Jones will not be returning to the US version of X Factor. He was the best part of the show. I tuned in each week just to view his bulge. :-(

Does anyone know what he is up to next?

I agree! BIG mistake to do away with him. I'd MUCH rather watch him than Simon

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just channel hopping and he popped up on Channel 4 presenting the F1. He still looks good for 45. I am surprised this clip didn't get posted on here.
View attachment Steve Jones Bum!.mp4