Steve McQueen passd away 30 years today :(

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's my biggest influence and it saddens me he went so young.

To honor him..anyone have any sex fanatsies about him they'd like to share? Anyone here masterbate to him? and good sex stories?

cumbriankid69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out a book of photography called 'Steve McQueen' by William Claxton. There is a black and white picture of McQueen pulling his dick out. It's a birds eye view and that sort of alters the image so he looks smaller than I heard he was. Good shot though if he is your thing. BEWARE I HAVE THE U.K COPY SO I DONT KNOW IF THE SHOT WILL BE THE SAME IN THE U.S OR ELSEWHERE.

He was cool though.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check out a book of photography called 'Steve McQueen' by William Claxton. There is a black and white picture of McQueen pulling his dick out. It's a birds eye view and that sort of alters the image so he looks smaller than I heard he was. Good shot though if he is your thing. BEWARE I HAVE THE U.K COPY SO I DONT KNOW IF THE SHOT WILL BE THE SAME IN THE U.S OR ELSEWHERE.

He was cool though.

I have a copy of the photo. His penis is thick and beautifully shaped and the head is perfect. I've also seen him nude from the rear and his butt is perfect.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! How can that be 30 years already? I remember hearing that news and being very saddened to learn of his valient fight against cancer that last year of his life.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media

He was cool though.

http://www.lpsg.org/105060-steve-mcqueens-penis-pic.html

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cheer up and watch The Vampire Diaries. Doesn't it make you happy to see he passed on his hot genes to his grandson...?? Not as rugged as his grandpappy, but prettier. Now imagine having a 3some w/ those two... bet things are lookin up... ;9)-----

bigboyjay

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just read his biography this summer. You get a whole different perspective of him as a person after the read. Good or bad, he had an incredible life. And they talk about his big dic throughout the book........

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love The Vampire diaries. His grandson is gorgeous. He inherited his grandpa's god looks.

In that biography is it the Claxton one you're talking about? They really talk about his dick alot?