Steve McQueen's penis (PIC)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Okay. Years ago I found this picture online of Steve McQueen standing there with his penis out. I thought it was a fake from the start. It looks strange and awkward. It looks like he was holding a cigarette in his hand and someone just airbrushed a penis into it. I had heard both positions: 1. That it is a fake. 2. That it is real.

One guy said that he saw the picture in the book at the bookstore. Another person said it had to be a fake because, first of all, no one holds their penis like that. Second of all, in Steve McQueen's day and age a picture of a major movie icon holding his cock in his hand would destroy his career.

Well, today I was at the bookstore and lo and behold they had a copy of the book in question. I opened it, and there was the juxtaposed text: "Steve lights his 'cigarette' with a twig of dried mistletoe at the Nepenthe Restaurant in Big Sur. Steve was a tremendous 'head.'" Beside the text, the below picture -- penis in place.

Granted, it's possible that Claxton airbrushed the penis in there for a joke. But this book is published by Taschen. So, if this picture is indeed faked, it appears to have been faked by Claxton himself. As for me, I'm now leaning toward thinking it's a real picture. Fuck. What a beautiful man Steve McQueen was.

http://www.amazon.com/Steve-McQueen-William-Claxton/dp/3822831174/

Attachments

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
The text is a double entendre on an image two pages earlier where he is lighting a joint off of a twig. I still don't know for sure if that's really his penis in the picture. But I do know that it is a penis -- one purposefully placed there with the consent of photographer and publisher.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really want to believe that is a real picture but for some reason my gut feeling is that it's not. The angle of the penis isn't anatomically quite correct however that being said, I had a look online and I cannot find this image "originally" - only pictures with the penis showing - so it really could be real.

Also a quick search on getty images brought up this photograph which is 100% verified as McQueen - Getty Images - Steve McQueen's Butt. Sadly as you cannot see his face it's hard to believe at first, but this photograph is from the same set by the same photographer and you can clearly see his face.

So my initial thoughts were "nah, that isn't real" but then after looking online and finding the above picture of his ass makes me think that if he was willing for that to be taken, he obviously had a bit of a cheeky side and the original 'dick pic' could very well be real.

Also the fact the original author of the penis photograph allowed it to be in a book means that the pictures owner had to verify and allow useage - something that they wouldnt allow if their picture had been altered.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Well, the fact that it was published by an official publisher is verified (for me at least).

And that picture of his butt is obviously him. Again, about the dick picture ... only three pages earlier there was a picture of him smoking pot. He was a bad boy, and whipping your dick out is not unheard of for a bad boy.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, the fact that it was published by an official publisher is verified (for me at least).

And that picture of his butt is obviously him. Again, about the dick picture ... only three pages earlier there was a picture of him smoking pot. He was a bad boy, and whipping your dick out is not unheard of for a bad boy.

Exactly, my vote would be that it is real. It's not totally suprising that he would have been photographed like that - naughty thing!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
By the way, I read an account at some point. To my recollection, he was not pissing in this picture. It was something like this: the photographer was fussing with his camera and then when he looked up to take the picture, Steve had whipped his cock out to shock him. In other words, if he isn't holding his penis the way most men hold their penis when they piss ... it's because he wasn't pissing.

Reactions: SilverTrain

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the time the picture was made...

Photo editing was not possible and even if it was no one would go to the trouble of editing out a cock.

The penis is clearly added on using something similar to photoshop. How many penises do you know that cast no shadow?

Also which is more likely:

He holds his cock like a cigarette
Or he was holding a cigarette in the first place and a penis was edited in later?

Common sense.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. Years ago I found this picture online of Steve McQueen standing there with his penis out. I thought it was a fake from the start. It looks strange and awkward. It looks like he was holding a cigarette in his hand and someone just airbrushed a penis into it. I had heard both positions: 1. That it is a fake. 2. That it is real.

One guy said that he saw the picture in the book at the bookstore. Another person said it had to be a fake because, first of all, no one holds their penis like that. Second of all, in Steve McQueen's day and age a picture of a major movie icon holding his cock in his hand would destroy his career.

Well, today I was at the bookstore and lo and behold they had a copy of the book in question. I opened it, and there was the juxtaposed text: "Steve lights his 'cigarette' with a twig of dried mistletoe at the Nepenthe Restaurant in Big Sur. Steve was a tremendous 'head.'" Beside the text, the below picture -- penis in place.

Granted, it's possible that Claxton airbrushed the penis in there for a joke. But this book is published by Taschen. So, if this picture is indeed faked, it appears to have been faked by Claxton himself. As for me, I'm now leaning toward thinking it's a real picture. Fuck. What a beautiful man Steve McQueen was.

Amazon.com: Steve McQueen: William Claxton, Steve Crist: Books

if anyone knows Ali McGraw...she certainly can tell u abou the photo..
not sure Ali would still have all the 'help' that celebs normally have when they are shinning brightly...but someone who worked for either one of them would certainly know...he's dead...any confidentiality agreement an employee may have signed...is most likely expired...limitations...
unless there is a clause...that says NEVER EVER and after im dead...blah blah blah...

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I don't really understand your response here. Are you saying you think it is a fake or not?

All I know definitively is that I purchased this book at one of the largest and most famous bookstores in the world, which runs one of the largest online bookstores in the world.

For the time the picture was made...

Photo editing was not possible and even if it was no one would go to the trouble of editing out a cock.

The penis is clearly added on using something similar to photoshop. How many penises do you know that cast no shadow?

Also which is more likely:

He holds his cock like a cigarette
Or he was holding a cigarette in the first place and a penis was edited in later?

Common sense.