Steve McQueen's penis (PIC)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
if anyone knows Ali McGraw...she certainly can tell u abou the photo..
not sure Ali would still have all the 'help' that celebs normally have when they are shinning brightly...but someone who worked for either one of them would certainly know...he's dead...any confidentiality agreement an employee may have signed...is most likely expired...limitations...
unless there is a clause...that says NEVER EVER and after im dead...blah blah blah...

Nah. It's real. Just re-read the text and thought about it. There would be no reason for them to put a fake penis in there and then allude to the penis in the text.

I suppose this is just such an incredible picture that you just can't fathom that it would be real. Too good to be true. I mean, it's like ... he's not that big, really. He was famous for being a tough guy. You'd think that he'd not whip it out like that to reveal that he's perfectly average. There is just so much working against the suggestion that this is real ... that you can't believe it's real. But it apparently is.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I beleive it's real, too. You don't need anyones authority to release nude pics.
Truth be known, any photo which is not in or part of the public domain when showing a person and it is known who the person is, does require a signed consent, or at the very least a request for the same. If the person does not respond to a request, then rights may be forfeitable. That said, McQueen, may have given consent and/or the photo may have been in circulation for several years. Added to this, is the simple fact that he is dead and the estate may have signed over or forfeited any rights or there may be a statute of limitations involved (it's close to 28 years since his death).

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does look fake, and could someone please tell me who this guy even is

Holy fuck, dude. You're obviously too young to know who Steve McQueen is; but do a damn google search, huh?

Anyway, I think it's real too. I mean, if mainstream actors like Lyle Waggoner, Peter Lupus, and George Maharis can pose in Playgirl then I suppose ol' Stevie could whip out his cock for a shot or two. BTW, that butt shot totally got me hard. He was a beautiful man indeed!

Back in the 80's I had a thing for his son Chad. He was gorgeous too.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Holy fuck, dude. You're obviously too young to know who Steve McQueen is; but do a damn google search, huh?

Anyway, I think it's real too. I mean, if mainstream actors like Lyle Waggoner, Peter Lupus, and George Maharis can pose in Playgirl then I suppose ol' Stevie could whip out his cock for a shot or two. BTW, that butt shot totally got me hard. He was a beautiful man indeed!

Back in the 80's I had a thing for his son Chad. He was gorgeous too.

I know it's hard for us dinosaurs to understand (early 30s here), but today's crop of teens aren't even sure who Michael Jackson is and they have never owned a record player.

Anyway, for those who have never heard of him, here's the Wikipedia article: Steve McQueen (actor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

About the pic, it's real. I just wish someone would chime in and share the story behind it.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know it's hard for us dinosaurs to understand (early 30s here), but today's crop of teens aren't even sure who Michael Jackson is and they have never owned a record player.

What the hell happened to the world? I remember growing up, I knew alot of who the old time Hollywood actors were. And we didn't even have the internet back then!! Shit, half the greats were dead or near death by the time I was born. I was 6 when Steve McQueen passed away. Why should we have such low expectations for future generations? This is rhetorical but damn it's kind of annoying.

I shouldn't be a grissled old fart at 34. :confused:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Well, first of all ... I hate to endorce a stereotype, but, um .... you DO list yourself as being 60% gay -- and knowledge of Hollywood stars is important among many gay men. Second, I just think the world is changing faster and is much more fast paced today than it was back when we were young. Even at that, I wasn't aware of Steve McQueen until I was 19. And I'm sure there are still a lot of stars I'm not aware of.

S

SirConcis

If you look carefully, it appears the penis is coming out from the pant's zipper. If it is a fake, it is a very good fake.

The position of the left arm gives hints it was a self pic (left hand holding camera with a wide angle lens).

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
And to actually hold the book in your hands ... it is even more clear that if it IS a fake, it's a very good fake. In book form, you can see the penis coming out of his zipper.

I think we want to think it is fake for two reasons:

1. It's a weird way to hold your penis.
2. It's unusual to see a star of this caliber hold his penis that way.

And there may be a third reason:

3. We are used to seeing fakes of stars.

And, here again, we may need to remember something. The fakes that are out there are often of current day and recent stars. He died in, I believe, 1980. People generally are not faking old pictures of stars from earlier eras.

There may be yet another reason I want to think it's fake: he is just so casual about it. This isn't a stunt he is pulling, and he isn't acting like it's a big deal. It's just him with his cock. So what. I suppose this is just an example of how he was the king of cool.

LoneWolf9

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Steve McQueen had an uncut monster cock "like two Coors beer cans welded together". Mamie Van Doren took an LSD trip with him and wrote he was "spectacularly outfitted".

THE PHOTO IS FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

McQueen was uncut. Therefore, the photo is fake. McQueen had a MONSTER cock. Therefore the photo is FAKE!

In case it has not occurred to you, most celebrity nude photos on the internet are FAKE. There may be a few that are not, but the obvious strategy for researchers is to completely ignore ALL celebrity nude photos on the internet. You're not going to find any videos, so make your conclusions about celebrities' cock size by personal revelations, or statements by reliable witnesses and sources.

Reactions: freeballn

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it is fake it's a shame. I would like to see his penis. Someone posted a pic of his nice ass.

BTW..that man had some amazing nipples. They were so thick.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
It does look fake, and could someone please tell me who this guy even is

I'd like to point out that this kind of ignorance is not typical of the younger generation. I'm only 20 and I can't remember a time when I didn't know who Steve McQueen was. I don't think I know anyone who hasn't seen at least one among The Great Escape, Bullitt, Magnificent Seven, The Cincinnati Kid, etc. etc. :eek:

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, first of all ... I hate to endorce a stereotype, but, um .... you DO list yourself as being 60% gay -- and knowledge of Hollywood stars is important among many gay men. Second, I just think the world is changing faster and is much more fast paced today than it was back when we were young. Even at that, I wasn't aware of Steve McQueen until I was 19. And I'm sure there are still a lot of stars I'm not aware of.

LOL!! How 100% gay of you. Knowledge of Hollywood Stars is NOT a gay thing per se... though I would agree that more gay men pay attention to this kind of stuff. I just grew up going to alot of movies with my folks and watching more than my fair share of TV is all. Why bring in some arbitrary thing like how I divide my sexual preference into some meaningless percentage as a way to take a knock at me? That's pretty fucked up, man. I don't even really pay all that much attention to Hollywood currently... but I did when I was growing up because it was the extent of my 80's childhood experience. That's it. Post more pics of Steve McQueen's ass if you have 'em. Thank you. :biggrin1:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Uncut men are able to pull the skin back.

And I have the book itself in my hands and it has the penis in it. I bought it at a very reputable bookstore.

Steve McQueen had an uncut monster cock "like two Coors beer cans welded together". Mamie Van Doren took an LSD trip with him and wrote he was "spectacularly outfitted".

THE PHOTO IS FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

McQueen was uncut. Therefore, the photo is fake. McQueen had a MONSTER cock. Therefore the photo is FAKE!

In case it has not occurred to you, most celebrity nude photos on the internet are FAKE. There may be a few that are not, but the obvious strategy for researchers is to completely ignore ALL celebrity nude photos on the internet. You're not going to find any videos, so make your conclusions about celebrities' cock size by personal revelations, or statements by reliable witnesses and sources.