Steve McQueen's penis (PIC)

Dubzz

Experimental Member
Media
The cock in the sweats and the cock exposed are the same cock IMO! The photographer from Life (ass and sweats photos) said Steve was very casual about being nude; here was a major Hollywood star dropping trou at the pool with an imbedded Life photographer- because he didn't give a shit! Add a pot buzz and it's entirely believable that he was having fun with the photographer at the beach too. "It" does NOT look photoshopped. I knew a few straight guys (never mind about the gay ones!) that flashed their cocks in public to get a laugh in the 70's- it was kind of a "thing" back then-although that kind of behavior has no real time-specific restriction! Peoples recorded profile of Steve seems to verify he was the just the type to do it too. I gotta thank you Henry Miller- celebrity cock is why I joined this site and tonight you've made another dream come true! Steve McQueens cock, sweet ass and pubic hair/VCL can now compliment the movie and still memories I have of a truly hot man and Hollywood icon! Thank you too Steve you playful, randy stud- RIP!!!

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Buying a book at a reputable bookstore, does not make anything "truer". I believe it is a fake. Almost bought the book, but already had 2 Seve McQueen coffee table books. You can or can't believe all these books on McQueen or blue eyed Newman,
but you would like to :}

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I think it's real. There would be little reason for the photographer to put this picture in there if it wasn't. This is a legitimate and respected photographer. We're not talking a photoshopped Internet picture here. We're talking the printed page. I'm sure the estate of Steve McQueen would have something to say if this were a fake. They'd sue.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, looks about right. Steve McQueen was a drop-dead rugged handsome man. He play his body up to be something it was not....it was good enough. He was a tough both on and off screen....and could have well played the hustling scene a little in the lean years.

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live very near one of Steve McQueen's former Palm Springs Desert Home and I can just picture him Butt Naked around his Pool in the Early Sixties. He was a Beautiful Man and gone to soon....Pardon me I'm sure

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
not sure if this one is shown or not..

Another shot:
Steve-McQueen-John-Dominis-1963-working-out-03.jpg

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Steven R. McQueen used to have so many sexy shirtless pictures on his instagram. Sadly he deleted most of them (maybe in an effort to look more professional?)

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people were much more casual about nudity back then. We swam naked in school and showered naked in large communal showers. I've heard that a lot of big stars from that era were photographed nude. The vast majority were held in private collections and have never been published. In fact most were eventually destroyed. But there has been a number that have been published and are now on line if you look for them. So it's not all that hard to believe that this could be real.

Reactions: BDS