Steve O from Jackass

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That thin, black haired girl waxing him is hot. I would love to show off my junk to her. The best part of the whole video is when Steve-O and Pontius jack off while she is in a deep sleep. If I was there I would have joined in on the party.

Reactions: dicknit11

Mithykal

1st Like
Media

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

Mithykal

1st Like
Media
Hey alex, I cant get rapid share to work :(, it counted down the 10mins and then when i entered the code it said
Download-session invalid. Please click here.
Possible reasons:
  • Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
  • You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

• I tried everything but i cant download either, any help?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Mithykal said:
Hey alex, I cant get rapid share to work :(, it counted down the 10mins and then when i entered the code it said

I tried everything but i cant download either, any help?
[/list]
Did you click on "free" download on the first RapidShare page Mithykal? The next page gives a countdown of approximately 25 seconds before one must enter the code. Both avi and windows worked for me.

Mithykal

1st Like
Media
dreamer20 said:
Did you click on "free" download on the first RapidShare page Mithykal? The next page gives a countdown of approximately 25 seconds before one must enter the code. Both avi and windows worked for me.
Yer I did all that, but I get the message i showed, i tried it in both Firefox and IE

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mithykal said:
Hey alex, I cant get rapid share to work...
I tried everything but i cant download either, any help?
If your internet service provider uses a transparent rather than a fixed cache proxy, then Rapidshare won't work. AOL and NTL are the best-known offenders in this regard, but there are others. You can attempt to change your system set-up so that you gain a fixed cache proxy, but I only have information on how to do that for NTL users.

Anyway, I've edited both videos together and put them on Badongo (the drawback is that it's a much slower upload/download than Rapidshare). See whether you are able to download from that site (the "download ticket countdown" appears in the top right of the screen):

http://www.badongo.net/vid/157083/1

Please let me know whether this is successful for you (this goes for anyone else who can't usually use Rapidshare too!). :smile:

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I think there's a video where Steve-O's naked and he's trying to make a pizza or something like that (NO; I'M NOT ON CRACK!!). Anyway, if anyone knows about what the hell I'm talking about, either back me up or put some pics before they call me CRAZEE!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
coolguy666 said:
I think there's a video where Steve-O's naked and he's trying to make a pizza or something like that (NO; I'M NOT ON CRACK!!). Anyway, if anyone knows about what the hell I'm talking about, either back me up or put some pics before they call me CRAZEE!!
Just because you know about naked pizza-making, though, coolguy, it doesn't mean you can't be crazy too. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that Playgirl stuff on DVD. That woman in the pizza pic is hot, and Steve O rubbing up on her is a turn on!

I don't understand why he is in playgirl, i wouldn't say he was a particularly attractive young man. Anyone else agree?

hunksplz

Just Browsing
Media
hey im pretty new to this site so not sure how it works ive heard that stevo from jackass was in a home movie any one know where to find it???