Steve O from Jackass

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds fun anyway.

There is a video of Chris Pontius bjvixen. It's short and grainy too, but you can see he's got a pretty long dick.
ya i think i know what vid your talking about,Bam
Margera's ex is sleeping on the bed and they are gigg;ing and pretending 2 jack off, then they both climb into bed with her ....that the vid you talking about?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ya i think i know what vid your talking about,Bam
Margera's ex is sleeping on the bed and they are gigg;ing and pretending 2 jack off, then they both climb into bed with her ....that the vid you talking about?
No, it was just Chris on a deck chair, like one of those plastic chaise longues, probably poolside, jerking off and dissolving into laughter when he came.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck, but the guys at Jackass crack me up! They're like a train wreck on many levels: you just have to look even though it makes you sick!

Now back to the celebrity balls.

lilguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you heard wrong. he was a clown, he went to ringly brothers and barnem and bailey clown school

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Human Carwash | Video | MTV

Just wanted to post this, because I have been wanting to see it again for years and finally found it. I have always thought Steve-O was hot, but during the carwash, his bulge appears to grow pretty big and when the car wash is over, it seems like he jumps off the car to hide it. Anyone else see this, or am I just being silly?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
In his video "The Career Ender" he's seen in bed under a blanket with a hard-on. He grabs the blanket up around his dick and you can pretty much see the shape and size of it. His dick looks completely average when hard, albeit on the large end of average.:biggrin:

In that DVD there's also an undercover-type video clip of him fucking some girl where you can see him from behind as he's pumping away. After, they show him tying up the used condom and slapping the girl on her thigh with it.

Also, on Totally Busted he had his dick pumped by a girl in the back of a cab in Las Vegas. His hard and pumped dick is clearly visible through the clear plastic tube at one point. And at the end of the segment he gets out of the cab with a tent in his pants and shows it off to the camera.

Reactions: febkurr

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always thought Steve-O was kinda hot. He is a total dirty pig who would probably bang anything, But I have always wanted to see his hard cock.

Not that I would ever do anything with him....maybe

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
No, it was just Chris on a deck chair, like one of those plastic chaise longues, probably poolside, jerking off and dissolving into laughter when he came.

so were not talking about the pic but the actual VID of him jacking and cumming?and no i dont think ANYONE on this site has seen the vid i seen the "playgirl pontius" clip on vids but they of course cut that scene out and just showed him chasing the crew around with a "blur" on his chest (cum)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always thought Steve-O was kinda hot. He is a total dirty pig who would probably bang anything, But I have always wanted to see his hard cock.

I don't think it's anything special.

Attachments