Steve (Real World Denver)

fdexde

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So what does everyone think of this boy. I mean I don't really like his face but his body is hot as hell. I love the little tattoo he has on his waistline that says hey. He's also suppose to have a large cock according to collie on the show.

Attachments

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good I thought i knew enuff about him because i was sooooo jealous when jennifer slept with him. He is really hott and then I got mad at him when he told stephen to talk bad about her dad to hurt jennifers feeling. I was sooo pissed off but im over it :)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alex is fucking lame. I guarantee you that at the real world reunion he's gonna be bitching about how the producers showed him in a "negative light." Anyone who says something like that is completely trying to do damage control so they can continue to get ass of their 5 minutes and thirty-two seconds of fame they still have left. Pretty much every one on that show has major problems and that's why they were chosen. The more unstable the roomates are, the better the ratings.

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So what does everyone think of this boy. I mean I don't really like his face but his body is hot as hell. I love the little tattoo he has on his waistline that says hey. He's also suppose to have a large cock according to collie on the show.

He is cute but the only talent he seems to have is seducing girls.
I don't get the vibe from him that would indicate he has a big cock, also that pic in the satin panties!, shows no indication either.
I have found that many girls/women don't really know what big is in the cock dept.. They (most that I know) just don't get around enough to have a knowledge of penis size! imo

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I agree mnrocko, people often say someone is well endowed when they're obviously not and say something like they have 9 inches when it's 6. This whole thing gets blown out of proportion, some people are kidding themselves. We'd all be better off just being honest or generally more perceptive.