Steve Sandvoss

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the links. This man is truly beautiful.

Has anyone here seen "Latter Days?" It looks like it might be interesting. I am amazed after looking through every picture in the last link how much nudity is captured on film without ever showing anyone's dick, especially given that the director's name is C. Cox.

Reactions: dom1000

barron

Sexy Member
Media
I have read some interviews with him and he is straight.

If you haven't seen Latter Days, it's really good. Pick it up next time you go for a movie.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steve Sandavoss is the Executive Producer of Will & Grace. Yes he is gay and in a long term relationship. In Latter Days the man who was his lover name is We Parker (he used to be on Guiding Light). He also is a hottie with a great body. The movie is worth renting/buying. Hope that was informative.

:bounce:

Reactions: dom1000

DerSchwanz

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by 14x8thck@Oct 7 2005, 11:44 AM
Steve Sandavoss is the Executive Producer of Will & Grace. Yes he is gay and in a long term relationship. In Latter Days the man who was his lover name is We Parker (he used to be on Guiding Light). He also is a hottie with a great body. The movie is worth renting/buying. Hope that was informative.

[post=349624]Quoted post[/post]​
Steve Sandoval was an associate producer and production coordinator for "Will & Grace." Steve Sandvoss was an actor in "Latter Days."

That's what it says on imdb.com.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DerSchwanz+Oct 7 2005, 02:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DerSchwanz &#064; Oct 7 2005, 02:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-14x8thck@Oct 7 2005, 11:44 AM

[post=349624]Quoted post[/post]​
Steve Sandoval was an associate producer and production coordinator for "Will & Grace." Steve Sandvoss was an actor in "Latter Days."

That&#39;s what it says on imdb.com.
[post=349656]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
i LOOKED THE DAY AFTER YOU POSTED THIS LIKE I DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW ENOUGH. AND YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. BUT THE NAMES BEING SO CLOSE THROUGH ME FOR A LOOP. THANX FOR THE FYI&#33; I STAND CORRECTED&#33;