Steven Bauer

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I was watching Al Pacino in Scarface today on TV. There is this dude, Steven Bauer, who is also in the movie, and man is he hot! He's cuban, has nice full lips and showed a hot bulge in his tight pants. In those days the dudes wore tight pants. Am attaching a pic of him. Bet he would be one hot fucker in bed!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Hey-123

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
I don't have any pix of sexy Steven Bauer whose career nosedived but I seem to recall that there are some brief glimpses of his tool in Thief of Heart.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Thanks Alex, you are absolutely the best! I don't know you find all the pics u do and have a world of resource but thanks just the same!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
jim817 I totally agree with you Steven Bauer is so fine!
I have the DVD of the movie in the third cap and it is even better in the movie. He is doing it with some girl and he lifts his body up and his thick uncut dick rolls out. So HOT! I also agree with you Manraker, he has sort of dissappeared lately.
I think another movie he looks good in is Wild Side with Anne Heche and
Christopher Walken. There is a funny scene where Christopher Walken
pulls off Steven's underwear (no nudity though) and waves them in his face. I think he stuffs them in his mouth too! It's been a while since I last saw it so I can't remember that well.
Another scene in that movie is when Steven rapes Anne Heche (its a little disturbing) but Steven still looks hot nonetheless. His back gets real sweaty
and his ass looks pretty good too! Anne Heche's character in the movie is named Alex and that's also my name so It's an extra turn on when he says "Ooh, I like you Alex" when he's raping her. It's a little disturbing that I get turned on by that too I guess huh? It's not real life at least.

• Wow