Steven Finkleworth - 10.3 Inches (Photos Included)

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by rawrg, Aug 10, 2011.

1. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The name is a pseudonym given by the website hosting the story. The website is no longer up, but fortunately there's this internet site that takes snapshots of various sites over the years and stores them. So yeah, basically if there's something you regret doing in life, it never goes away.

So I say I'm 90% straight, because I'm bisexual, but hetero-romantic. That means, I'll fool around with a guy, but I can't imagine kissing one. That said, I have an obsession with large penises and especially when women are impressed by them. Anyway, a long time ago (2002 or so), while googling huge cock or whatever, I stumbled across this article, and subsequently the photos of this guy that you had to request permission to view:

Studio8.net-We Beat the Pants Off Other Comedy Sites and Then Wear Those Pants

Fortunately I remembered the structure of the website file tree and got the images manually. (I'd visited this a lot back then before they removed the images.)

The premise of the website is pretty dumb, and it usually involves trolling people on AOL. That said, this guy's testimony seems very genuine, and supposedly was taken off of a chatroom in AOL. He claims to have a variation of fragile X syndrome, which can be a very tragic condition that can lead to horrible deformities and mental retardation, however he appears to be completely lucid in his communication with the 'girl' from this website. He also seems to have been 'deformed' in what many would consider a positive way, but he does not.

Basically, if you didn't read the chat, he claims that his condition has caused his penis and testicles to be oversized, but they still function normally. Basically he claims to have a 10.3 inch penis, and testicles about the size of baseballs. He also claims that he came so much while frotaging (rubbing while clothed) with a girl that she thought he was pissing himself and he was so embarrassed that he couldn't explain himself. He claims his orgasms last nearly a full minute before he's finished. What makes it seem very genuine is that fact that he wishes it was normal, whereas a lot of the penis-size obsessed people (myself included) on this website would love a 10 incher that could cum for nearly a minute, and release what we probably imagine to be nearly a cup of semen in a single ejaculation.

At the time of his posting, he claims to be 19 years of age, so as far as I know, these snaps are completely legal. He sent two webcam pics to the 'girl' of his cock. If these are real, and I'm not saying they are, but if they're real, this guy has about the most impressive complete package of just about any man alive. Some people will probably think it's too freakish, but honestly, something like that would be incredible to see. As strong as my straight side is, if I saw this in real life, I would probably let him do whatever he wanted with me, just to experience something like this.

Anyways, enough talk, here are the pics. Most people will probably say, "fake" and move on, but it is an intriguing fantasy at the very least. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

Zot57 likes this.
  2. cal_uncut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember seeing an animated gif image of a guy with huge nuts cummung for what seemed like 45 seconds. There was so much I couldn't believe it. It almost seemed fake, but the image was clear enough I don't see how it could have been. http://xxxbunker.com/gigantic_cumshot_out_of_his_saline_balls The guy had an average size dick though, so perhaps he had the macro-orchidism without the the hypertrophy of the penis.

Assuming no significant side effects, I'd love to find a guy with macro-orchidism. I'd worship him.

#2 cal_uncut, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

he injected saline into his urethra (or something along those lines). that isn't cum, it's solution. fake.

4. _Rouge_

_Rouge_ New Member

I'd be a little frightened if a guy whipped that out on me, not gonna lie.

5. cal_uncut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think you're correct. First of all, that's too much "liquid" to inject into a urethra. It's not a reservoir. You'd have to inject to the point of it going into your bladder. Second, saline is clear, and that liquid is opaque. Finally, you wouldn't be able to inject it into your testicles either.

6. checkin

checkin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The problem I see with legitimacy is picture #2. The weight of it should pull it down, but it's sticking straight out. Not very likely.

#6 checkin, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  7. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

Something about the picture quality makes me think it's masking editing.

8. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The first picture, you can see where it repeats.

9. adamswoody

adamswoody New Member

There are two others of his cumming that I've seen. I saw them back in 2002-3 when I was about 14

Draft saved Draft deleted