Steven Gerrard

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Telling "us" ? A lot of "us" know that he is captain of Liverpool and England; a notably physical, sometimes shaven headed player of the game who therefore has a large gay following.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Telling "us" ? A lot of "us" know that he is captain of Liverpool and England; a notably physical, sometimes shaven headed player of the game who therefore has a large gay following.

To a lot of "us" football is played by 11 men on each side, with a 100 yard field and non-round ball. So forgive "us" for not knowing who someone is.

duncann

1st Like
Media
To a lot of "us" football is played by 11 men on each side, with a 100 yard field and non-round ball. So forgive "us" for not knowing who someone is.

You are forgiven - but websites are global and 'football' is the globe's most popular game BY FAR. The Football World Cup is bigger than the Olympics. What Americans call football is by global standards a minority sport, you have to call it American football in an international context, such as a website.

Also, if you don't know who someone is how hard is it to hit google or wikipedia? Steven Gerrard is a world icon, he is ultra-easy to search. :smile:

dannyd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here is a REAL naked pic of Middlesbrough footballer Matthew Bates, he took this pic for an ex-girlfriend but when their love ended she published this photo!

Attachments

Reactions: rj19921 and Yosua

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, that's fine for the folks in the UK, but this is a US site that reaches people WORLDWIDE and just posting a name doesn't quite work. Even saying, "he is captain of Liverpool and England" doesn't work since that doesn't mean anything as well since it doesn't even tell what you're talking about. Also, assuming people know who a sports figure is doesn't work either - even if I was in the UK, I wouldn't follow sports, like I don't follow sports here in the US, so I probably wouldn't know who he is even if I lived in the UK.

I'm just trying to point out that the more information you give to everyone will guarantee more results in the quest to find information from EVERYONE, not just folks in your backyard. I'm just trying to help by giving you insight from someone outside your country. In addition, making people go to Google or Wikipedia isn't exactly fair is it? Let's see, I want naked pictures of a celebrity that I like...I'll make you search the Internet to find out who it is because you don't know, only to find out that you don't like this person and you wasted 10 minutes of your life!

Ok, I've gotten my "Celebrity Endowments" gripes off my chest. Now back to your regularly-scheduled programming. :rolleyes:

crazeestu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, that's fine for the folks in the UK, but this is a US site that reaches people WORLDWIDE and just posting a name doesn't quite work. Even saying, "he is captain of Liverpool and England" doesn't work since that doesn't mean anything as well since it doesn't even tell what you're talking about. Also, assuming people know who a sports figure is doesn't work either - even if I was in the UK, I wouldn't follow sports, like I don't follow sports here in the US, so I probably wouldn't know who he is even if I lived in the UK.

I'm just trying to point out that the more information you give to everyone will guarantee more results in the quest to find information from EVERYONE, not just folks in your backyard. I'm just trying to help by giving you insight from someone outside your country. In addition, making people go to Google or Wikipedia isn't exactly fair is it? Let's see, I want naked pictures of a celebrity that I like...I'll make you search the Internet to find out who it is because you don't know, only to find out that you don't like this person and you wasted 10 minutes of your life!

Ok, I've gotten my "Celebrity Endowments" gripes off my chest. Now back to your regularly-scheduled programming. :rolleyes:

wtf? if you don't know who someone is, either look them up on wikipedia (takes about 6 seconds) or just ignore the post...?

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wtf? if you don't know who someone is, either look them up on wikipedia (takes about 6 seconds) or just ignore the post...?

And I know which person you're talking about how? There are 293,370,734 people with that name. Narrow it down by at least giving a category.

steve7

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
That is such a uninformed comment...If you type "steven gerrard" into google you will know who he is...It's like saying more than one person has the name Brad Pitt so you can't identify him on google...That is just being silly...The world is indeed larger than America.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is such a uninformed comment...If you type "steven gerrard" into google you will know who he is...It's like saying more than one person has the name Brad Pitt so you can't identify him on google...That is just being silly...The world is indeed larger than America.
NO, I will know who several Steve Gerrards are. Which one the poster wants to see naked will NOT be known to me. Get a grip, dude.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is a REAL naked pic of Middlesbrough footballer Matthew Bates, he took this pic for an ex-girlfriend but when their love ended she published this photo!
Good girl!!!!!! why aren't more of you cunt this vindictive!!! B4 i get a load of poop---I use cunt for shock value, but love u just the same:smile:

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am not overly Patriotic blah blah But, we kicked your ass. Fighting in a straight line in red coats,indeed.

This is becoming very silly; patriotism and nationalism are evil sentiments that lead to war and death, get over it. Secondly, you guys are hijacking the tread.

I agree with Mattness; more information should have been given by the OP. I don't follow sports either but do know some random names of athletes that catch my eye. Making others google someone you are requesting pictures of due to lack of information is bad netiquette. Good thing some pics have been posted to get the ball rolling.

For example, I bet most people wouldn't know who Blaine Wilson or Brady Holland are if I didn't provide more information:

Attachments

Reactions: Yosua