Steven Gerrard

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is becoming very silly; patriotism and nationalism are evil sentiments that lead to war and death, get over it. Secondly, you guys are hijacking the tread.

I agree with Mattness; more information should have been given by the OP. I don't follow sports either but do know some random names of athletes that catch my eye. Making others google someone you are requesting pictures of due to lack of information is bad netiquette. Good thing some pics have been posted to get the ball rolling.

For example, I bet most people wouldn't know who Blaine Wilson or Brady Holland are if I didn't provide more information:
Thank you Muscle. You've just emphasized my point. These morons would rather start the tired "The UK is better than the US" bullshit than deal with the real issue.

I'm just trying to help them to get better results in their quest to find naked shots of celebs. They are so into their sport that they think the entire world is...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jeez, what happened here? Clearly by 'us', Mattness wasn't talking about everyone on LPSG, just the ones who, like him, don't know who Steven Gerrard is.

Now your comments have become more and more off topic and more and more ludicrous (and extremely opinionated)...SO! back on topic...here's his arse!

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ninebobnote/gerrard_mirror.jpg

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The simplist way to resolve this is in the future try to give explicit detail of the person you want info / pics about or if you're not sure ask the OP to give more details.

Seems simple to me

OK, before we return to Mr Steven Gerrard (a famous footballer/soccer player, from Liverpool, England!) can I assume that we will now get full details of the vast majority of celebrity names appearing on this site? To any non-U.S. LPSG fans, it means scrolling down the page and hoping we find a name that we recognise. I don't complain, I just scroll and enjoy.

So, U.S. friends, please lay off the 'he's not American so who the **** is he' comments! And to those responsible, please grow up and quit all the political name-calling. We are here to Support (and appreciate, and exercise :wank:) Large Penises, for heaven's sake. Thank you.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's the O/P done better ...
Anyone got any pics of him nude, real or fake? Info: Steven Gerrard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Putting in some details for a common name helps. It will prevent snarky questions and/or having hundreds of readers hitting the search engines.

*Gee, it's not just circ. threads that get contentious.*

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's the O/P done better ...
Anyone got any pics of him nude, real or fake? Info: Steven Gerrard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Putting in some details for a common name helps. It will prevent snarky questions and/or having hundreds of readers hitting the search engines.

*Gee, it's not just circ. threads that get contentious.*
Good idea Steve...that way we'll get the right Steve Gerrard!

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, before we return to Mr Steven Gerrard (a famous footballer/soccer player, from Liverpool, England!) can I assume that we will now get full details of the vast majority of celebrity names appearing on this site? To any non-U.S. LPSG fans, it means scrolling down the page and hoping we find a name that we recognise. I don't complain, I just scroll and enjoy.

So, U.S. friends, please lay off the 'he's not American so who the **** is he' comments! And to those responsible, please grow up and quit all the political name-calling. We are here to Support (and appreciate, and exercise :wank:) Large Penises, for heaven's sake. Thank you.
Good insight Leeds...and for the record, I don't see any mention in this thread about "He's not American, so who the **** is he...". It's a matter of WHO in the world is he? There's 19,369,730 people with that name, and we just want to make sure we post pictures of the right person for the OP. I believe it was the UK person who started the childish name calling based on what Country we were sitting in. Zzzzzzzzzz.

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ahem -- sorry, didn't really mean to start a fight! My original point was not a US vs UK, Gridiron v Football (but there I go again...) one - merely that if someone does not know something, it is solipsistic to suggest that EVERYONE shares that ignorance.

Whilst it is always reasonable to say: "Sorry I've never heard of him, who is he?" (even of Stevie G) it is NOT reasonable to suggest that one's own ignorance - and I use that word in a neutral, not pejorative sense - is shared by all.

Just as it is not right that an individual attribute his opinions to "us" so it cannot be right for an individual to attribute his ignoarance to "us"

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahem -- sorry, didn't really mean to start a fight! My original point was not a US vs UK, Gridiron v Football (but there I go again...) one - merely that if someone does not know something, it is solipsistic to suggest that EVERYONE shares that ignorance.

Whilst it is always reasonable to say: "Sorry I've never heard of him, who is he?" (even of Stevie G) it is NOT reasonable to suggest that one's own ignorance - and I use that word in a neutral, not pejorative sense - is shared by all.

Just as it is not right that an individual attribute his opinions to "us" so it cannot be right for an individual to attribute his ignoarance to "us"
Point given. I'll use "ME" next time. :biggrin1: