Stick Out or Hang?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wonder27, Aug 26, 2007.

1. wonder27

wonder27 Member

Always wondered about dicks that stick out when soft. Most large ones Ive seen hang when soft and it's the small ones that sometimes stick out when soft. This may not be the best forum for this question, but

Does anyone here have a dick that sticks out when soft? Any issues? Embarrased in the locker room or other naked situations? Underwear or clothing issues?

Thanks!

For the record, mine hangs down when soft.

2. cocktailweenie

Some point outward when soft. The most exteme example I saw was a guy who had a short fat one that stuck out at nearly 90 degrees. It definitely was not a boner. I can imagine that such a configuration on a gay guy would be a real handicap in the communal shower situation: any slight arousal would look like a full blown hard on. Not good.

3. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

mine stays pretty close to my body. i'm not small but i'm not extremely huge either... you can't really see much of a bulge, which, if people are looking, would make them think i have like a 2-inch penis when erect. but whatever.

4. mindseye

Gold Member

I think part of it depends on how low your balls hang -- if your balls are kept close to your shaft, then your penis has to "clear" them before it can start to hang downwards.

5. rodinorlfl

rodinorlfl New Member

my cock hang out when soft... dont u need to also factor in the size of your balls....lol

6. Bueller79

Bueller79 Member

Mine always hangs, I would think it would be off walking around all day with a cock that stuck straight out

7. wonder27

wonder27 Member

I have seen quite a few that stick out. Usually small ones.

8. CJinNM

CJinNM New Member

Mine hangs down - because my balls hang between my legs. I've seen guys that tend to stick out a bit more. I think what someone earlier said about the balls being further up (and not hanging down) have something to do with it.

Because I think it has to do with where the balls are, I don't think it's necessarily only smaller dicks that do this - it can be any size.

9. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

usually a cock sticks out when it is a bit small. since it has no height or size to be down, and, as cocktailwinnie said, it seems more than a semi in that case.

10. D_Cunningham Cumshipper

It seems to me that only relatively small ones (like under 2") would stand straight out. I always hang unless I have something telling it to stand. . .

11. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Hanger here.

12. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Mine always hangs down unless someone is trying to get its attention.

13. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    mine hangs

14. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

mine only hangs down in warm weather, otherwise my balls dont dangle and make my dick stick out a little. This does create a noticeable bulge in clothing though. It seems to depend on what state the balls are in (saggy or tight). Unfortunayely mine are usually tight. I imagine a large flaccid penis would hang whatever the balls are doing.

15. mafhash

mafhash New Member

Albums:
    Mine usually stick out 45 degrees at loker room (at a hot day it does
    hang low), and it did embrce me at the army showers - guys that saw it for the first time thought i was hard, but then they saw it was soft..
    and yes when i get slighly aroused it is realy noticble, so i have to be careful at the locker room..

16. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

mine sticks out when i'm soft. it is a combination of being a grower (3" soft, 6"x4.5" hard) and the position of my balls. i've had several comments from women over the years, all positive in the sense that they like how i look soft. it used to make me self conscious, especially when i first started college and my dorm had a big shower room rather than individual shower stalls. one of my buddies, a black guy, hung half way down to his knee soft making me feel small. i found out after awhile on campus that the sorority girls in the dorm across from ours had a perfect view into our shower from the 5th floor. i wonder how many times they watched me shower. i used to jack off in their when it was late at night.

17. Henryclan

Henryclan Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty small and mine does stick out rather than hang and it can be awkward. The biggest issue I have with it is getting (and staying) comfortable in clothes. As I move throughout the day, it can feel awkward and needs adjusting many times a day. The best part (if there is such a thing) is that when I unzip in the men's room, it's right there and I don't have to dig around for it like many of the hung guys do that hang. That's not much of a positive but it's the best I've got...

18. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

Quite so - in warmer weather my balls hang low and my penis hangs staight down but in colder weather my balls ride up forces my penis out before it starts to hang downwards.

19. mafhash

mafhash New Member

Albums:
    after some messages i got - i'd like to clear up things...
    well yhe, i do have above averge cock, it is very thick indid,
    i think it stick uot when soft 'couse of it's thickness - the
    "folds" of the skin are very hard so it can't realy rest down, i am adding the pics:

Attached Files:

20. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a hanger...hot or cold weather. my balls hang low, so my cock doesn't have to clear them first before it starts down. I think since it hangs almost straight down it makes it look longer than it really is when soft..not a bad thing

Draft saved Draft deleted