Sticker for Obama - Psalm 109.8

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obama is about the best we can do buddy. It's because of people from your area- the Deep South, that hold this country back while normal people try to drag this country kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. He has disappointed me for sure, but McCain/Palin would have been a disaster. We should have elected Al Gore (wait, we did) when we had the chance.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And for the Republican Candidate: Psalm 52:7 (NewKJV)! ...and -- it's even more appropriate if you start at verse 1!

A simple typographical error I'm sure.

You misspelled "obama" His name doesn't have an "R, E, C, N, L, I, U, P," in it at all. And, he is already president, not a "candidate"

Really though;

How about this; Matthew 7:15.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep'sclothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.Or Maybe Revelation 13:5,

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times].And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.[/FONT]

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like FOUR AND OUT, in reference to football, also.
So what kind of people are in the Deep South? Republicans?

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I like FOUR AND OUT, in reference to football, also.
So what kind of people are in the Deep South? Republicans?

It's not "what kind of people are in the Deep South." It's that in the Deep South, you are able to find redneck, racist, dixie lovin', the-south-shall-rise-again blowhard, religious zealots in far greater numbers, than you are... really anywhere else on the planet. The problem with the stereotype is that its regularly reinforced.

I don't have a problem with the deep south (other than the heat and humidity) but the extreme and vocal antiques that dictate a lot of the conversation that is had in the region make my skin crawl and they, more often than not, are trying to legislate the country back into the agrarian age. If you want to reenact Leviticus on your own alligator farm, be my guest, but holding the country back until your wayward fringe beliefs go national is where I draw the line.

(Seriously, I'm pretty sure it was some county in Alabama that wanted to make the 10 commandments actual laws not too long ago.)

JSZ

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Christian right, republicans, live in the metaphorical "deep south." Also much of the midwest. There aren't many evangelical "god hates gays" at the coffee shops in Brooklyn, they're mostly in the south. No?

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are probably there in Brooklyn, but have lost their voice, or are afraid to speak on it you reckon? I mean, these people vote, not everyone in NY voted Dem. right? And it is the left which seems to want to group conservatives, teabaggers, and religious zealots into one lump when they all vote Rep. Almost as if one cannot be fiscally conservative without wanting to save every fetus and hate gays and want to secede from the union in the eyes of the liberals.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is anybody else noting the irony of a gay man quoting a Bible Passage on some Alabama driver's bumper to voice his displeasure at a Democratic president? THAT'S why the Deep SOuth sucks. They contribute literally nothing to the national economy, and have historically held the nation back, even during the time of the Revolutionary War. Georgia and South Carolina were two of the colonies who were the most reluctant to declare Independence against Britain. Of course, everyone knows the history of the Civil War. and the Scopes trial? Tennessee. FOr all the ire and displeasure I focus at Texas- at least they pull their economic weight in this country- not to the extent of states like California or Massachusetts- but they give more money to the federal government than they get back. I seriously doubt they would enjoy subsidizing Louisiana, ALabama, Mississippi, et al in an independent South.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are probably there in Brooklyn, but have lost their voice, or are afraid to speak on it you reckon? I mean, these people vote, not everyone in NY voted Dem. right? And it is the left which seems to want to group conservatives, teabaggers, and religious zealots into one lump when they all vote Rep. Almost as if one cannot be fiscally conservative without wanting to save every fetus and hate gays and want to secede from the union in the eyes of the liberals.

The Republican Party has lost California. Why? Latinos. Well, and Gays. There are a number of conservative Latinos, but the California GOP seems hell bent on being the modern day version of the Know-Nothing Party.

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New York City is about 70% democrat. It hasn't voted for a Republican president since 1924.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
]Obama is about the best we can do buddy. It's because of people from your area- the Deep South, that hold this country back while normal people try to drag this country kicking and screaming into the 21st Century.[/B] He has disappointed me for sure, but McCain/Palin would have been a disaster. We should have elected Al Gore (wait, we did) when we had the chance.

l
m
f
a
o

so everything is the fault of the people living below a hypothetical longitudinal line that youve created in your head?

yet YOu are not part of the problem?
i know, its all racist white folks! lol
get your head out of your ass and wake up, YOUR president is destroying OUR nation

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
l
m
f
a
o

so everything is the fault of the people living below a hypothetical longitudinal line that youve created in your head?

yet YOu are not part of the problem?
i know, its all racist white folks! lol
get your head out of your ass and wake up, YOUR president is destroying OUR nation

Where did I say it was racist white folks? Did I touch a nerve? And where did I claim him as my candidate? Seems to me I made it clear I was settling for Obama, not exulting him.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Obama is about the best we can do buddy. It's because of people from your area- the Deep South, that hold this country back while normal people try to drag this country kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. He has disappointed me for sure, but McCain/Palin would have been a disaster. We should have elected Al Gore (wait, we did) when we had the chance.

Are you Serial?Al Gore Got a D in Natural Sciences at Harvard | NewsBusters.org !:eek::smile:

Copious Dissent - Your Daily Dose of Liberty

Dubya had brains but simply could not be assed!

Gore worked his ass off but simply doesn't have brains!

EXCELSIOR!

Kerry - not clever than Dubya, & Obama - well who knows what his college & high school scores were, I mean they MUST have been tremendous to get into Harvard Law huh...:biggrin1:, which is why they've NOT released his college & high school marks.

As he uses a prompter as much as Reagan, I'd say he at least has the faculties of a 70 year old:smile:

Last edited:

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure the "God hates gays" christians are a small, but vocal minority. Just like gays themselves.

I'm Christian and live in the South. Whatever you do in your own time is your own business, unless it picks my pocket or breaks my leg.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kerry - not clever than Dubya, & Obama - well who knows what his college & high school scores were, I mean they MUST have been tremendous to get into Harvard Law huh...:biggrin1:, which is why they've NOT released his college & high school marks.

As he uses a prompter as much as Reagan, I'd say he at least has the faculties of a 70 year old:smile:

Are you drunk dude?