STICKING OUT!

I8ntrsTiNBGck: Who on the Board enjoys seeing a Dick Imprint in another guy's pants (u don't even have to be gay, necessarily)
Do you like to see the outline of a man's Cock hanging down on either side of his thigh or rolled up in a Bulge?

BrownEyedGuy: I love to see the outline of a guy's cock in his pants. It's especially fun when a guy is freeballing in sweatpants.

nacard01: This topic actually makes me realize something that I hadn't really considered before.
I know how I feel when I see people looking at my cock in my pant leg.
But if the situation was reversed, I wonder what I would be thinking.

Guess it depends on the guy/situation.

Kermit

gigantikok: Never been a big deal either way. Then again, I never really see well endowed men show enormous bulges, or imprints running down their pantleg. In fact, I've NEVER seen this. Can't chalk it up to living in Utah either, because I've lived in many more places than just Utah. I guess I just have a way of never running into these enormously endowed exhibitionists.

ORCABOMBER: This is where I start questioning what side of "the line" I'm on. ::)

Yes, what can I say, I love it. Shame I can't do one very well, but yeah.

Reminds me, there's a jogger in the local park...I'll just say he ruins my underposition in the mornings! ;D

WanzGoodhead: I enjoy the sight of another guy with something hanging and bouncing around. I'm a freeballer most all of the time and the print is always there (even the rare times with u/w). I have no problem with mine showing or people checking it out.

tigerwolf: I know /I/ certainly like seeing it.. but only on cute younger guys. Not the people that are kinda icky that troll gay bars and clubs. >.<

ThighSlapper: For me, it's a BIG turn on. I know how I[/i] feel when guys see my dick flopping around in the sweats. When I see it, I'm like 'FUCK YEAH!!', cause I know they have to know that guys are admiring.

feared: i enjoy it (both looking and being looked at). its great.

luke18: I like to show the bulge and often check it out on other guys my age, Im str8 but big cocks are cool and if a girl checks me out its hard not to get hard 8)

dr_drew2: [quote author=ThighSlapper link=board=meetgreet;num=1066591787;start=0#9 date=10/21/03 at 05:47:00]For me, it's a BIG turn on.   I know how I[/i] feel when guys see my dick flopping around in the sweats.   When I see it, I'm like 'FUCK YEAH!!',  cause I know they have to know that guys are admiring.[/quote]

YOu know it. I've always checked out to see where the guys are packing their meat. Love it when folks see mine or when i catch them checking it out. ::)

feared: i actually enjoy it, so long as i'm not at work (cause its really inappropriate seeing as i'm a teacher), but otherwise, its good fun.