sticking your own dick in your butt

big0ne69

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Hey LPSG I was just wondering if any of you can stick you own dick in your own butthole. I'm only about 7" and I'm pretty close. Can any of you do it?

Ummm....Just how many drinks have you had BigOne? :cool:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey LPSG I was just wondering if any of you can stick you own dick in your own butthole. I'm only about 7" and I'm pretty close. Can any of you do it?
:biggrin1: yea, but you pretty much soft to do it... You also much have a somewhat thin body type without a fat ass and slim thighs.
Shit...I lost some of that body type a few years ago.
My ass and thighs have gottten a bit thincker in aging.

But, I can feel my dick not in my butthole but on the opening esp. if you tuck under & tight.
one reason I hate jockey strips or tucking...Only so much you can do with comfort and ease without sittin on you dick and balls.
Makes you walk funny too:eek: Like a dick is up your ass...damn that!
Put the behind me sorta speak...(no pun intended) Heeee!

However, one of my favorite positions is to let my partner pull my gential completely to the back of my ass (as far as possible) which allows the to suck my dick & eat my eat pretty much at the same time:biggrin1::biggrin1:
It's recommend, you have a clean booty!
May sound a bit gross...but it sure feels damn goooooood:tongue:

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
I've got a big muscular ass so I can't do it, but i've gotten my dick on the opening like whopper said. After a while it starts getting too erect.

big0ne69

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
so can anybody do this? im about 6" soft and almost can. Im sure some of you 8+ inch softies can.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was an amazing one on The Perfect Phallus, but is is no longer there. The guy fucked himself and then came! It took him some time to get his balls out of the way and then he really went at it real good. After he came, you could see the cum running out of his ass. Lots of sound! Wish I could find it now.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
XTube Videos

Here is a link for self fuck...but really man, even if I could, I would get too hard at some point to do it without pain.

Me too. I can get my head in mostly. But as soon as I start getting real excited, my dick just goes rock hard and straight up. So when I really need to, it can't get in.

I'll keep working on my self-sucking skills, cuz the self-fucking isn't going to be satisfying.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I could do that I would never leave the house! Just sit on the porch, fuck myself, and wave at people as they went by; all the time thinking, " I don't need you or you or you..."

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I could do that I would never leave the house! Just sit on the porch, fuck myself, and wave at people as they went by; all the time thinking, " I don't need you or you or you..."

I've had that thought about self-pleasuring of various kinds, and sometimes it does have the effect of hours spent with it. But--life calls, and there are other horizons beyond self-suck and self-fuck, both of which I can do but not as well as I used to be able to. Al Parker has a video of his cock and stretched balls up his ass. There are plenty of vids of self-fuck, which doesn't mean many guys can do it.

I like to fuck and suck myself if I have the time, but I seem to want to spend my dickwork time on stretching and fattening.