Sticky thread

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like a lot of people I'm sick to death of fakes - I still can't fully work out what they get out of it, but to me it's annoying in the extreme. Everyone who posts naked pics of themselves is doing it for attention and why should we bother to go to the trouble when some silly bint/male faker can waltz in with stolen photos and bag tons of compliments.
They're often outed particularly when they've made the mistake of offering to cam or asking for photos but even then some dopey guys will ignore all the information regarding them being fake and offer them photos or whatever it is they've requested. I'm not too worried about these guys, they're obviously so stupid they couldn't find their arse with two hands, but I do like to see fakers get their comeuppance.
Why can't we have a sticky thread where the definite fakers (only those ones where there is photographic/documentary existence) are outed and the sites they've stolen their photos from linked?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I'm noticing about fakers is that they have a poor sense of history. By the time they get 30 posts deep into their LPSG career, major discrepancies are already popping up regarding size, sexual experience, etc.

I'm all for a "Gallery of Shame" as the ultimate joke will come from new (and stupid) poseurs stealing pics from it to bulk up their galleries.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just enjoy pointing and laughing at the fake photos and then sharing them with some of the friends i have made on here. Laughter is the best medicine, even though once in a while i do get pissed off at people using fake and photoshopped pics, but what really can you do

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once it's been pointed out they're a fake and someone's posted the original site or person they stole their pics from or pointed out the contradictions in their information they usually fade away tail between legs, those who do insist they are the person in the pics just carry on making bigger fools of themselves.
The only drawback I can see is that occasionally someone accuses someone of being a fake because they were annoyed with that person, although they have no evidence they typically say I saw them on cam and they turned out to be a guy or simply trust me I know them, although unsubstantiated this can stick.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I just renewed my gold membership and after randomly browsing, had the same train of thought as SpoiledPrincess, some of the Photoshopped images are just bad and you don't have to be an expert tell it's fake.

It makes me wonder why they think a fake pic is better than no pic at all!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just renewed my gold membership and after randomly browsing, had the same train of thought as SpoiledPrincess, some of the Photoshopped images are just bad and you don't have to be an expert tell it's fake.

It makes me wonder why they think a fake pic is better than no pic at all!

I think maybe the jerkoff fantasy gets fed just a wee bit better if there's a fictional image to back up the fictional text.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The photo verification doesn't mean much these days, I've photoshopped one to prove the point, I think a movie is the only convincing proof of identity (although a member who works at ILM could easily fake that)

Attachments