Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name StickyBones24
OnlyFans Account onlyfans.com/stickybones24
Tumblr Handle Stickybones-95
Cost to Join $10.00 per month

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 4/5 pending more content
Value -- Hopefully in the coming weeks as he adds more content, the value increases
Frequency -- Account was dormant for a while but he's back and promising to update more
Responsiveness -- He's replied to all of my messages so far
Explicitness -- Tease, tasteful artistic nudes, and nudes. Solo cumshot video previously with more in the future.
VIP Services -- He's open to the idea of private videos but is aware that regular use of this is frowned upon.

Written Review
Mid-20s, very good looking, with a lean muscular build, and is very approachable. This performer is returning to OnlyFans after a brief appearance many months ago and a long hiatus due to profile administrative issues. Those are gone and he's willing to get back to his exhibitionist roots. He's quite familiar with exhibitionism from his Tumblr account before they stopped allowing nudity. He's been very responsive to content ideas and wants to know what his new audience would like to see. He's straight and has some boundaries (working on those lol) so please keep suggestions reasonable. He's expressed willingness to more private material by request.

tumblr_57067a7a871f98d9c0084be43b5a7cff_287d5c64_1280.jpg
tumblr_prjtygi2Js1vc372f_1280.jpg

theVAguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m guessing by looking at his page he’s not doing much.
It's true he's not terribly active, but I think that's because he doesn't have many followers. Less incentive to show off when there aren't that many people watching I guess.

He posted a new picture and video today!

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's true he's not terribly active, but I think that's because he doesn't have many followers. Less incentive to show off when there aren't that many people watching I guess.

He posted a new picture and video today!
Now would be the time to step it up and get some hype to pull in new subscribers. Why do people who clearly know nothing about basic business and marketing do something that require them? Honestly....