Stiff competition

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Digdug

Herewith the lowdown. Cock length & girth is superbly handsome. Underside show off an esteemed urethra and juicy serving balls. Combine the meaty straight shaft, mushroom head and ivy-like veins that run alongside. Enough to excite for what may come...a delicious treat indeed.

Verdict 9.40 out of 10.00, Adam of Eve. Sinners well worth the risktaking.

Cuddle

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Easty

Herewith the lowdown. Cock length & girth is beautifully proportionate.
Thick shaft of member with great spearlike mushroom would take no mercy on the deserving few. The upward curve only heightens pleasure as no spot it could not reach to arouse. A piece difficult to resist and live without.

Verdict 9.37 out of 10.00, blessed for ecstacy, familiarity is blisss.

Cuddle

D

deleted110426

Wow thankyou. What got me that extra .20??? :redface::redface::redface:
Hi Bris

Herewith the lowdown. Cock length & girth is very proportionate, beautiful veins and mushroom head. The thickness is very even and straight slightly upward poiinting, nice top view pic shows it off well as does the side view.

Verdict 9.35 out of 10.00, a cock worthy of a gold star. revised on comparison/.

Cuddle

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the beauty of your member is not without making me fainty. I added the extra once i recovered from. The score is only just if not a little late,

thankyou Bris and all the posted members on- i hope that it brings forth a smile to your faces and spreads the love. Tongue in cheek so to speak.

Cuddle

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Magnum

Herewith the lowdown. Cock length & girth is near perfect proportioned. The top view of thy member is like a great swordmans pride tool. Straight, with thick shaft and devine mushroom tip. Coverings of veins only adds to visually delight. For a cock of such splendour should not be without reward.

Verdict 9.45 out of 10.00, your an angel in hell..[or devil in disguise] to bring pleasure aplenty.

Cuddle

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the commentary, cuddles... yet is the a penis that you don't like... and thanks for saying I am not small... at 7 and a fourth... I am one of the smaller guys on the site...

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The complete package that maketh the man, like sports - gymnastics;
2 point rating system; of artistic value &technical skill considered/ combined. Herewith my novelle lowdown that is more romantic notion of pagentry then it is competitive.

your efforts to post pics or links is important as review only upon invite.

Size is important but "beauty is beauty". Who is your perfect 10.00?

Cuddle

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi UK1212

Herewith the lowdown. Cock length & girth is nicely proportioned, the beauty that bestow your member is the mushroom head that it posess. Beautifully symmetrical and plump like the juiciest peach. The underside angle shows the thick straight shaft & tantilizing urethra with all talent that this fruit is ready for picking.

Verdict 8.95 out of 10.00, forbidden fruit has tasted never sweeter then peach.

Cuddle

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Jesu

Herewith the lowdown. Cock length & girth is of devine proportions. Never has facing fear been more inviting with girth like cannon, prominate veins and equally gifted head. The grande gesture of your member become easy to instill- thou shall shoot as the gun is sensualously loaded. With plump balls signi of come what may.

Verdict 9.39 out of 10.00, Pleasures abound on the ship that set sail.

Cuddle

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mr Cuddlepot,

We would all sure like to see MORE of you..... Your avatar certainly shows a glimpse of what many of us would love to see more of.

Ed

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hahaha this post is about the handsome hung men blessed with thee grace of pleasure giving..

I have shown my pics to the selected few. I hope that they will justify for i am no wallflower or anything worthy of strong interest. more fun for the imagination.

shall post some soon. I promise.

Cuddle