"stiff" massage?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by chill4d, Nov 5, 2007.

1. chill4d

chill4d New Member

I'll start by saying I was in an asian country last week, on business, and things were pretty stressful. A local colleague recommended I get a massage from this amazing place...amazing because all of the massues are stunners!

Now, I'm a young guy, and its never been a problem getting a random boner at the most inopportune times, but here I was almost naked with a hot young asian chick straddling me and rubbing me down. :biggrin1: Anyone else see a potential hazard here? haha

At any rate I couldn't keep it down, there was no way and it was so very obvious! I'm not sure when she first noticed it, but by the time she was stretching the fabric of my boxers tight over the outline, I knew she was checking me out.

We both giggled, since she spoke no english, and for a finishing touch she lightly patted my cock a few times before finishing that area. haha...well so much for that boner going down! she playfully pinched me on the nose, it was quite a cute moment!

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

thats it? haha, just kidding

3. chill4d

chill4d New Member

lol, yea thats all. well except the fact she called her "friend" and tried setting me up with her after the massage (for a price!), but I'm not into the whole sex for money thing at all.

:)

thats all.

4. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Friend of mine went to Thailand for his honeymoon and had a massage and he ended up getting a blow job - he protested for quite a while and then realised that no one would ever know (except those he has told!)

It was at a really nice beach front hotel - not a knocking shop and it was all part of the service

He is no a particularly big guy but he said he felt huge with the little Thai girl

Dont tell his wife!

Draft saved Draft deleted