Still A Virgin - Should I/How Can I Get a Onenight Stand?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay. I thought of you last night and had a brilliant idea (I think so anyways:) )... Since you are bisexual, does it matter if it's with a guy or a girl? Any preference there? If not, might I suggest you reach out (in real life) to a gay male mentor to atleast have a frank discussion with who is caring enough to guide you in the right direction? FYI- just incase you somehow have not noticed, Flameboy is very lovely and I know for a fact that he has the innate ability to gracefully help people who are occasionally reckless and unsure of certain things. Also, I think he's in London... He must know everyone there and could be a great resource for you.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't read all the posts, but personally, who cares who you lose your virginity too. It does not have to be a special person, because the odds are whether it is someone you care about or a girl you just met, that person will not be in your future.

If you are shy and not good at picking up a girl, I would even recommend going to a pro. find one who says she is gentle and good with first timers. She can show you the ropes, so when you get with a girl you care for, you will know what to do.

Even as late as the 1960's this was not an unheard of thing for a father to do. Take his son to a brothel. The madame had girls who were experienced in teaching the in-experienced.

champ111

Experimental Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't read all the posts, but personally, who cares who you lose your virginity too. It does not have to be a special person, because the odds are whether it is someone you care about or a girl you just met, that person will not be in your future.

If you are shy and not good at picking up a girl, I would even recommend going to a pro. find one who says she is gentle and good with first timers. She can show you the ropes, so when you get with a girl you care for, you will know what to do.

Even as late as the 1960's this was not an unheard of thing for a father to do. Take his son to a brothel. The madame had girls who were experienced in teaching the in-experienced.

agreed

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Almost 35 and still a virgin. Honestly, it's not really that big of a deal for me. I was born anti-social, I grew up anti-social, and when I die, I'll be anti-social.

Sure, sometimes I feel like a "sexual tyrannosaurus" but for the most part I just can't be bothered to care. :p